Mack playing chess

Advertisement
He can do whatever he wants to, so long as it’s before his 6:30 pm bedtime.
ABC02081-57B5-4034-96CC-6A968047CDF5.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Texas was dumb for ever getting rid of him. He’s absolutely a legit thorn in our side whether you admit it or not. The dude can recruit as well as anyone. I give credit where it’s due. That being said, the talent in NC isn’t FL. And he’s not getting many guys Dabo wants. It’s basically Butch 2.0 in NC right now.

Texas was dumb for ever getting rid of him. He’s absolutely a legit thorn in our side whether you admit it or not. The dude can recruit as well as anyone. I give credit where it’s due. That being said, the talent in NC isn’t FL. And he’s not getting many guys Dabo wants. It’s basically Butch 2.0 in NC right now.

Nah, I was in Austin during the Mack years. He lucked out with Vince. He was a good recruiter but not a good evaluator. And was Erickson-esque in how he managed the players. He also wasn't the best at identifying good position coaches, though that looks to have improved. Overall, top quartile but not elite HC. Manny should be able to out-recruit, out-evaluate and out-coach him if he's as good as we hope he is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
At his age he is not winning kids over with his personality. I don't give a **** where he moves to. Now, those boosters walking around in his home are a horse of a totally different color. . .

Advertisement
Back