M. Rosier > T. Martell

Advertisement
Maybe they should switch transfer tate to defense, he looked good running down pickney! Ones things for sure, and like we posted last week or the weekl before, their is a reason jarren williams talking about how confident he is that he can be the starter! With another sub-par performance like this, transfer tate is not serving his real purpose for being brought in, he's suppose to be putting the pressure on perry and williams, to force them to get better, instead, he's making them feel more comfortable. So until peyton gets in, i got perry and williams playing this on loop:

This entire thread is irrelevant prattle. The August 24 starter hasn't even set foot on campus yet.

Say it with me...

MatoCHAMPION!!! Weeee back!!!!

View attachment 83428

All joking aside. Sooner rather later..Matocha is definitely going to make the morons in this fanbase put some Respek on his name. Believe that

Advertisement
Parasite isn’t the word. That’s too generous. More like lice.
The losers were actually booing Tate at a fcking scrimmage and then writing blogs taking pride in their facquitry. I saw some jizzrocket blogger on social media tonight with a picture of Tate and some stupid caption for his blog taking pride in their parasitic behavior at the scrimmage.

There is a gigantic faction of weirdos down here who seem to thrive on attacking certain players on the team every year. I wonder why they chose Tate as one of their victims this year.

Didnt say that at all......Just cant understand how Miami cant find 1 very good QB in the last 15 years. Hopefully one of these 3 can step up
You still saying he is not good. And now you're saying Kaaya was trash also lol.

The losers were actually booing Tate at a fcking scrimmage and then writing blogs taking pride in their facquitry. I saw some jizzrocket blogger on social media tonight with a picture of Tate and some stupid caption for his blog taking pride in their parasitic behavior at the scrimmage.

There is a gigantic faction of weirdos down here who seem to thrive on attacking certain players on the team every year. I wonder why they chose Tate as one of their victims this year.

You have warned, and I have 100% agreed, of this impending fakkitry for weeks, and now it’s coming to pass. We told people, here’s what could happen. Don’t get all caught up in one person winning the QB job or another.

I have not even bothered going on any other social media, but nothing you say surprises me in the slightest. One of the pied pipers of this type of behavior is uncle puke, who started the festivities a few weeks ago by taking a shlt on one of the QBs

People are doing this because they’ve got it in their heads that they don’t like one particular guy, and they themselves know the reason why, and so now they’re going to show their low IQ moronic selves in all their glory.

You have warned, and I have 100% agreed, of this impending fakkitry for weeks, and now it’s coming to pass. We told people, here’s what could happen. Don’t get all caught up in one person winning the QB job or another.

I have not even bothered going on any other social media, but nothing you say surprises me in the slightest. One of the pied pipers of this type of behavior is uncle puke, who started the festivities a few weeks ago by taking a shlt on one of the QBs

People are doing this because they’ve got it in their heads that they don’t like one particular guy, and they themselves know the reason why, and so now they’re going to show their low IQ moronic selves in all their glory.
It’s a really sad group of gossipy barbershop weirdos who seem to treat this team like their own Real Housewives of Atlanta. All they care about is gossiping and **** stirring like a bunch of miserable old bags.

Advertisement
Like i said OSU aint letting studs at qb transfer. Transfer rarely become super stars its super rare theres a reason they transfer. I dont know about booing a kid thpugh who hasnt even played and may never play.

You still saying he is not good. And now you're saying Kaaya was trash also lol.

I am saying it looks like he is not as advertised per his play so far....and yes Kaaya was trash. Had a good freshman year and then went down hill from there

I am saying it looks like he is not as advertised per his play so far....and yes Kaaya was trash. Had a good freshman year and then went down hill from there

Kaaya..statistically is one of the leading passers in program history, but he's trash. That sure makes a lot of sense. Do you even realize who his coaches were during the 3 yrs he spent @ MIA?

Advertisement
Kaaya..statistically is one of the leading passers in program history, but he's trash. That sure makes a lot of sense. Do you even realize who his coaches were during the 3 yrs he spent @ MIA?

To add to the idiocy, Kaaya became demonstrably better after his freshman year. I mean the guy’s got it 100% all wrong. These are the kind of idiots we’re dealing with.

Gotta love our “fans”. Obviously, Tate is struggling but I find it super weird that some of you seem to be enjoying it.

I like what I’ve seen from Jarren so far but we will need improved play overall from the position come fall. Which I expect to happen the more they work with Enos and learn the system.
I agree that it makes zero sense to start down grading Tate when it's only 2 weeks into spring ball. We have the rest of Spring practice, Summer and Fall to work his game.

But if the Florida game was next week, Perry would be the starting QB. He had a nice scrimmage that could have been better if he did not suffer from a few drops. I feel he's slightly ahead of Williams. Williams still has work to do with the long ball. Either it's too long or too short. And on a few he hesitated too long before throwing it down field. A few passes were slightly behind his receivers as well. But over all I was happy to see the OF give the DF a fight.

Tate has some work to do. He's fallen way behind at this point. We still have a long way to go before August 24th showdown. So anything can happen before then.

That's because we're laughing at you.

Do u really think I care if some random guy typing on a keyboard is laughing at me? I'll answer that, I dont. U have absolutely zero affect on my real life. I don't even care enough about u to to remember your username. Have a good day.

Advertisement
You're a great example of most college football fans in today's game. Someone is either trash or elite. No middle ground.

And your a great example of thinking everyone is elite for Miami. Take off orange and green glasses. Talent wise no where near competing for a Natty. Dont have the depth or athletes. Sure Miami will(and should) win 10/11 games with the JV schedule we have.

Stats against the middle school schedule he played against. Ok so maybe trash was over board but he didnt accomplish **** for all the hype. Same people probably think Jacory Harris/Stephen Morris and so on were good too. And use your excuse that its the coaches fault. Yet none did **** after leaving Miami. If they had talent bet they would be actually playing in the NFL.

Stats against the middle school schedule he played against. Ok so maybe trash was over board but he didnt accomplish **** for all the hype. Same people probably think Jacory Harris/Stephen Morris and so on were good too. And use your excuse that its the coaches fault. Yet none did **** after leaving Miami. If they had talent bet they would be actually playing in the NFL.

Your arguments don't make sense bro, and you're all over the place. 1st of all both Morris & Kaaya have spent multiple yrs in the NFL, and in Kaaya's case he's still there. Same goes for Jacory-he's spent multiple yr in the CFL. The main issue though with your premise, is that you're implying in order to be considered a good college QB, you also have to have a good NFL career, which is simply not true. How many championships has Bama won with QBs that ended up doing nothing in the NFL? Did you forget that OSU won a national championship with Cardale Jones? Which brings me to my next pt..which is despite the fact QB is the most important position on the team, winning big games is always going to be a collective effort. Why do you think they call football the ultimate team game?

It's counterproductive to try to blame players, when the coaching for close to 2 decades @ MIA has been so poor. Who recruits the players? Who implements the system, and teaches the fundamentals? Who calls the plays? Who is responsible for game management? Is that the coaches or the players? We may not win a championship this upcoming season, but to suggest getting to that level, is going to be a long drawn out process, doesn't make sense. Despite the fact MIA spanked Notre Dame in 2017, and had a better overall season than them, they still ended up going to the playoffs a yr later. It may seem hard to believe, but this is a game/sport where turnarounds can happen quickly. With every passing yr that Manny is the head coach @ MIA, the program will only move closer to that goal.

Last edited:
And your a great example of thinking everyone is elite for Miami. Take off orange and green glasses. Talent wise no where near competing for a Natty. Dont have the depth or athletes. Sure Miami will(and should) win 10/11 games with the JV schedule we have.

Except I never said any of these guys were elite, I just said they aren't trash, and that declaring someone trash during the spring is going overboard. TRASH is the offensive output we saw as a whole last year. Trash is that Rutgers QB. Trash is Oritos defense with Al. I'm sure that you're aware of the huge gap between Trevor Lawrence and Art Sitkowski, but you're neglecting to acknowledge it.

Advertisement
Back