M. Rosier > T. Martell

Martell didnt throw a td lol
Sharing news. Stats. I wasn't there writing this stuff down. Dont get your panties in a wad when someone shares stats. Since you were obviously there, then share your stats with us. p.s. Your girl wishes you would while your *** better, you seem to be leaving skid Mark's in her panties.

Advertisement
He has room for improvement. The other QBs have been here a two years. Tate has been here a total of 4 months. Once he gets comfortable it will all work out. U can tell that confidence isn't as high with a new environment.

Also, how many zone read/RPO's did u see today? Enos hasn't opened up the playbook yet. If u think we are going to be able to take 5 step drops and allow plays to develop down the field consistently, u are sadly mistaken. Our oline is not built for that.

EDIT: it's funny how all the "I don't have an opinion, I just want the best QB to win" guys now suddenly have an opinion.

That's because we're laughing at you.

Advertisement
Here are some stats for you guys to bump around.
Perry 9 for 15 total 78 yards.
William's 7 for 12 total 79 yards.
Martell 4 for 11 total 78 yards 1 td 1 interception.

Perry is what he is - pure garbage who couldn’t beat out Malik Rosier. We all saw Perry **** the bed last year so no more needs to be said.

Jarren couldn’t get on the field because he’s fat and slow....processes the game slow, makes decisions slow, has a slow release, makes late throws.

And apparently Tate is even worse than both of them.

We are ****ed

Perry is what he is - pure garbage who couldn’t beat out Malik Rosier. We all saw Perry **** the bed last year so no more needs to be said.

Jarren couldn’t get on the field because he’s fat and slow....processes the game slow, makes decisions slow, has a slow release, makes late throws.

And apparently Tate is even worse than both of them.

We are ****ed

AUGIE IS THE SAVIOR

Advertisement
That 27 on the ACT has me jacked up.

Hahaha. I was on the fence about anointing him the starter too but I ran into Dan Enos at the Publix deli. He just whispered "27. ACT. Game over." in my ear and then cut in front of me to order his sub. This QB "competition" is a sham. We got our racehorse, fellas!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ted Debiase bought that test score for him. Everyone has a price.....especially standardized test proctors.

I had not heard that. But I do have it on good authority that Auggie's 28 was carried by a very high score on the science portion. In the correlation studies I have performed, a high science score is only important for punters and long snappers.

I had not heard that. But I do have it on good authority that Auggie's 28 was carried by a very high score on the science portion. In the correlation studies I have performed, a high science score is only important for punters and long snappers.

Haha. I personally have never trusted this so-called ACT. I think it should only be allowed for admission to midwest schools.

Robert Knowles obviously never played football. Carlton Digby Knowles paid off an assistant football coach to get him accepted. Now he is starting safety. Trust the process

Advertisement
Back