Lyle arrested??

Unfortunately I can confirm it. The case has been unsealed and now is on the Clerk of Courts website where it is public record. He's charged with agg Fleeing and eluding which is a second degree felony. It doesnt carry mandatory jail time but it does carry a mandatory conviction if he pleads to it. Meaning even if he has no prior history, it is mandatory for the Judge to make him a convicted felon.

The reason no one could find him in the jail is that the incident happened a few weeks ago and the cops broke off pursuit. They took what details they had and submitted it to the duty judge who issued an arrest warrant. Bond was pre-set by that judge so when he turned himself in he was able to post it and avoid going to first appearance court.

Happy to answer any questions about the legal issues.
Thank you for your knowledge and sharing.

Lyle is a dumbass. There’s no sugar coating it. Shocked Mario is “handling this internally”
 
Usually they take the license plate number and run it whats called DAVID, (driver and vehicle identification database) They can look up the registration and see the drivers picture, and they usually go "yep that's him, that's who, I saw" that's enough for them to get a warrant.
 
A Flock camera got a pic of Lyle pulling away...


XR-Brands-Large-Truck-Nuts-Light-11-inch-plastic-balls-on-a-truck__55049.jpg
 
Exactly how does discussing a rumor (emphasis added) about a third string corner (yet promising 2nd year player) hurt the team? Is it going to give opponents an inside track on how to attack us because we might be missing our 5th best corner? Teams will have a difficult time figuring out how to beat OJ, Lucas, EOC and Brown. I do not think they care about who plays after that. Also, fans are discussing it on spaces. Is that hurting the team?

Again, I don't expect you to comment on the injury. I get it. You can't. But, it's difficult to see how fans on a message board discussing how a potential injury might impact playing time for others could materially and adversely impact the team. That's hyperbolic.
Dmoney is essentially an employee of the athletic department and is doing the right thing by not discussing injuries. The "insiders" sitting at home during practices (Gabby, Crybaby Pete, Geo, etc) can talk about whatever rumors they want. Dmoney isn't going to share anything unless the staff gives him the nod
 
Usually they take the license plate number and run it whats called DAVID, (driver and vehicle identification database) They can look up the registration and see the drivers picture, and they usually go "yep that's him, that's who, I saw" that's enough for them to get a warrant.
In Scottsdale for the Fiesta Bowl they sent me a $300 speeding ticket with a picture of the vehicle from a speed camera on side of the road
 
In Scottsdale for the Fiesta Bowl they sent me a $300 speeding ticket with a picture of the vehicle from a speed camera on side of the road
AZ is into their speed trap cameras. Was this on the freeway? I almost got caught once, luckily my passenger knew it was coming and told me to slow down. I guess the revenue is enough for people who live there to put up with them.
 
We fuccin with or without any of these guys that’s all I know
100% agree. I think we're so stacked it probably doesn't matter

But I don't trust the coaches with Lyle

2025
ND won by 3
- Lyle starts & gets hurt. Unfortunate for him, but fortunate for the team because we were forced to play Brown
LOU loss by 3 - Lyle's our RB for the game winning drive
SMU OT loss - Up 3 in the 4th Lyle's still getting carries
SYR - Lyle starts despite running for less than 4 ypc in 6 of his last 7 games (and 9 of his last 12)

IMO Lyle coming back was great for our depth.

But given the coaches eval of him - it could possibly hurt the team.
 
100% agree. I think we're so stacked it probably doesn't matter

But I don't trust the coaches with Lyle

2025
ND won by 3
- Lyle starts & gets hurt. Unfortunate for him, but fortunate for the team because we were forced to play Brown
LOU loss by 3 - Lyle's our RB for the game winning drive
SMU OT loss - Up 3 in the 4th Lyle's still getting carries
SYR - Lyle starts despite running for less than 4 ypc in 6 of his last 7 games (and 9 of his last 12)

IMO Lyle coming back was great for our depth.

But given the coaches eval of him - it could possibly hurt the team.
I still don't understand why he was put in during the Louisville game. I was yelling at the tv why is he in?
 
Now all the losers are posting about it. Times like now are when I hate social media and the fact that everyone feels the need to post “breaking” news for clicks, clout, or attention
 
The only thing I remember from Saul Goodman was the shtick with the different address that he pulled.

I didn't watch Breaking Bad or the other series. I just know that one scene from him and it's enough tbh

breaking bad was good. better call saul was even better.
 
Now all the losers are posting about it. Times like now are when I hate social media and the fact that everyone feels the need to post “breaking” news for clicks, clout, or attention
Yep **** is everywhere cause all our “insiders” gotta try to be first n post stuff ! Mario gonna have no choice to cut lyle off team cause all the negativity 🤦‍♂️
 
he prolly did what weve all done before - thought he was getting pulled over tried to weave through neighborhoods or take the next exit and lose the cops and go on their way.

unless he was a getaway driver for a ******* bank robbery, this is beyond stupid to take to court. much more **** to do than get a speeder

pigs prolly just butthurt they couldnt catch up to lyles lambo
 
Back
Top