- Joined
- Aug 5, 2014
- Messages
- 5,853
NoWait so it was fake after all?
NoWait so it was fake after all?
I liked his film but how many times we liked film and it didn't work out? It happens, **** he may prove us wrong stillHe was my favorite recruit in that class coming in. He really is completely different
If I’m Jordan Lyle I would sue for Defamation.That guy is a mess
Yes. DBC apologized for falsely posting this information because it wasn't true at all.Wait so it was fake after all?
Yes. DBC apologized for falsely posting this information because it wasn't true at all.
I'm not sure what we're doing here. But we need to stop with this BS attitude of posting baseless rumors and inflating them into something that isn't there. We're being bull****ted by trolls. Stop falling for it.
DBC can go Flush himself like the ****he Is
.. .,Dont Comback apologizing.
Jordan Lyle Should Sue DBC.
Of all the ******* people to get in there and DEFEND A PLAYER FROM FALSE ACCUSATIONS, it was ******* JAY WIMBROW. THE FAT **** THAT PUSHES EVERY SOUTH FLORIDA PLAYER INTO OHIO STATE AND HATES MIAMI.DBC can go Flush himself like the ****he Is
.. .,Dont Comback apologizing.
Jordan Lyle Shoul
Great pointOf all the ******* people to get in there and DEFEND A PLAYER FROM FALSE ACCUSATIONS, it was ******* JAY WIMBROW. THE FAT **** THAT PUSHES EVERY SOUTH FLORIDA PLAYER INTO OHIO STATE AND HATES MIAMI.DBC can go Flush himself like the ****he Is
.. .,Dont Comback apologizing.
Jordan Lyle Shoul
Only people that can ever tear down this program are our own. It's always the same ****. People need to stop BSing on the internet.
I was surprised when his sheet said "enjoys long walks on the beach and dislikes Thai food"When did they start putting your astrological sign on your arrest sheet?
He ran stadium stairs at Cobb; he's good. No further discipline neededstrongly worded letter and $20 fine should do.
yet lacked to vision to see an opening and break away....He broke a tackle finally. Shows elusiveness.
The new 8&4Lotta smoke...
Yes. DBC apologized for falsely posting this information because it wasn't true at all.
I'm not sure what we're doing here. But we need to stop with this BS attitude of posting baseless rumors and inflating them into something that isn't there. We're being bull****ted by trolls. Stop falling for it.
After reading seven pages of this, all I can say is I’m so fuccin confused and have no idea whether this is valid, partially valid or total BS. This must be what it’s like being in a Gulag.
People on twitter said there is a different Jordan Lyle that was arrested, but where I’m confused is the mugshot.