Lyle arrested??

1786676732030.gif
 
I understand these are young adults but man how hard is it to stay out of trouble literally weeks before a season begins.
It should be the easiest thing in the world to do if you're not a complete idiot.

The overwhelming majority of College athletes don't get arrested, or get in trouble. That's why the handful who do always stick out like a sore thumb.

But I'd rather get the players who are too stupid to stay out of trouble for 3 weeks away from the team now in Fall camp while the team cohesion is still forming & developing, than to have guys getting in trouble in the middle of the season when they've already established their spot & are being depened on.

All these guys are doing is giving reps to younger hungrier players who will capitalize off the opportunity & be better for it later in the season.
 
Suspend him for the first quarter of the Central Michigan game.
Thats how you become the Georgia Bulldogs. After the kid who killed a family driving, Mario will prolly kick Lyle off the team if this is true.
For reckless driving? No he wont. Bain's incident was much worse and Mario let him continue to play...
 
BTW, locking the Jaboree Antoine thread is ridiculous. It goes against everything CIS stands for. I’ve been on this site since Day 1. This site was founded on freedom of speech. It was promoted as a site where you can discuss anything ‘Canes related without fear of censorship. Censorship is one of the reasons why D$, LuCane and others started this site and many of us migrated away from the old Grassy site.

I understand CIS is now State Media. I no longer expect true insight like the old days. I’m not asking nor do I expect any of the moderators or staff to confirm the injury news. But to prevent any sort of discussion on an injury that is being openly discussed on X and the spaces is simply pure BS!

Shameful. Cowardly.

//Back to the sunshine pumping//
 
Last edited:
Wait, Cam Vaughn left the team weeks ago? wtf? LOL

😂 literally too much **** going on right now.

From what I *think* people are saying

Vaughn left today
Lyle got arrested a month ago but is obviously still on the team
Antoine got hurt

Obviously with the Russian steel curtain here nothing is confirmed. I’d guess the only thing that will be soon is, if the Vaughn thing is true, you kinda can’t hide a kid literally not being there.
More reps for wingo🤷‍♂️
 
BTW, the locking of the Jaboree Antoine thread is ridiculous. It goes against everything CIS stands for. I’ve been on this site since Day 1. This site was founded on freedom of speech. It was promoted as a site where you can discuss anything ‘Canes related without fear of censorship. Censorship is one of the reasons why D$, LuCane and others started this site and many of us migrated away from the old Grassy site.

I understand CIS is now State Media. I no longer expect true insight like the old days. I’m not asking nor do I expect any of the moderators or staff to confirm the injury news. But to prevent any sort of discussion on an injury that is being openly discussed on X and the spaces is simply pure BS!

Shameful. Cowardly.

//Back to the sunshine pumping//
We need pages and pages of speculation on news that won’t be confirmed and may not be true? It’s there if you want to read it.
 
After last season I seen enough. With the OL we had last year someone with no legs can rush for 500
There was a period of time where no running backs were having much luck because all we were doing was the same **** running plays up the middle. The whole world knew what we were going to do. Until Pringle kind of changed the whole offense. Then started running fletch out of the pistol too.
 
After last season I seen enough. With the OL we had last year someone with no legs can rush for 500
There was a period of time where no running backs were having much luck because all we were doing was the same **** running plays up the middle. The whole world knew what we were going to do. Until Pringle kind of changed the whole offense. Then started running fletch out of the pistol too.
This is true I just hate when I see RBs fall over their own feet. When I see that I lose all hope in them. Especially with a strength of his was balance in HS, then he gets here and someone farts on him and he falls.
 
Back
Top