Lyle arrested??

oh ok.. Makes sense, getting blindsided with the cooper barkate when you already sign and then they dont really need you because they have Moore and Upshaw..

Why when we signed just 2 guys I said I woulda rather consolidate the funds and sign one DOGGG, and Barkate made that even more apparent.. Also 2nd portal woulda kept us out of this situation for all parties involved.. Like the DB who left to UVA last year.. Was a good situation for all involved after cream rise to top in spring..
Someone needs to tell me why it makes sense now that the five for five has passed he can’t get a red shirt year. I’m not sure how this helps is NFL draft possibilities even if he goes training on his own like he’s Brendan Sorsby.
 
Someone needs to tell me why it makes sense now that the five for five has passed he can’t get a red shirt year. I’m not sure how this helps is NFL draft possibilities even if he goes training on his own like he’s Brendan Sorsby.
He not getting drafted off that WV film.. lol.. Kid in bad situation and his reaction is making it worse unfortunately, easy to see this coming a mile away and reason I said it made more sense to consolidate dollars and just get one top line WR..
 
marshawn lynch sound GIF
 
Back
Top