Lyle arrested??

After last season I seen enough. With the OL we had last year someone with no legs can rush for 500
There was a period of time where no running backs were having much luck because all we were doing was the same **** running plays up the middle. The whole world knew what we were going to do. Until Pringle kind of changed the whole offense. Then started running fletch out of the pistol too.
This is true I just hate when I see RBs fall over their own feet. When I see that I lose all hope in them. Especially with a strength of his was balance in HS, then he gets here and someone farts on him and he falls.
Almost like maybe something was causing it since that’s not at all what he looked like prior to the ND game. Wonder what it could have been.
 
Everyone clowns me when I say it …I glad someone see it also

Another viewpoint -- he was injured early in game 1, so we never got to see what the coaches saw where he earned the starting role. ... What's interesting about this arrest is Lyle was being talked up on pods just a few days ago. So assuming the arrest took place a month ago, it would seem he's no longer in the doghouse, or at least working his way out of it.
 
confirmed. happened about a month ago. reckless driving, which is a misdemeanor. he'll be fine. immaturity.
His reps at practice don’t tell me he looks like a kid who is suspended so I think this has all been taken care of. That being said, this kid needs to grow and wake up. This is a crucial season for his entire career.
 
Sheesh today has been trash, my adult league team blew a 19pt lead in the 2nd half in the semifinals … now this … mannnnn
 
BTW, locking the Jaboree Antoine thread is ridiculous. It goes against everything CIS stands for. I’ve been on this site since Day 1. This site was founded on freedom of speech. It was promoted as a site where you can discuss anything ‘Canes related without fear of censorship. Censorship is one of the reasons why D$, LuCane and others started this site and many of us migrated away from the old Grassy site.

I understand CIS is now State Media. I no longer expect true insight like the old days. I’m not asking nor do I expect any of the moderators or staff to confirm the injury news. But to prevent any sort of discussion on an injury that is being openly discussed on X and the spaces is simply pure BS!

Shameful. Cowardly.

//Back to the sunshine pumping//
What happened
 
I don’t know if it’s fake or not fake, but I will say this.. I haven’t heard anyone close to the program say one word about this. And if it’s real, I mean, I can’t say anything judgmental because I done a whole lot of dumb **** when I was 20 years old. Long as you learn from it, it’s not something I would worry that much about.

Either way.. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Miami has won plenty of big games and won championships with some not so savory characters. We should absolutely lean into it. Let em’ call us convicts. All that noise. I want Miami to be the most hated team in sports again because that just means we’re embarrassing college football’s blue bloods again.
 
This is true I just hate when I see RBs fall over their own feet. When I see that I lose all hope in them. Especially with a strength of his was balance in HS, then he gets here and someone farts on him and he falls.
He was my favorite recruit in that class coming in. He really is completely different
 
Look I am not expecting much but the kid was legit injured. I think he might have had an injury going in ND and it got hurt worse in the game.
I remember when a ton of people wrote of fletcher and that kid was next level in the playoffs.
Ehhh. His problem was he rarely went north/south.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top