Lylewhich one lyle or vaughn?
Lylewhich one lyle or vaughn?
Big if trueAriz says it was a while agoVaughn was weeks ago . Lyle looks like it was today
Well ill be in criminal court all day tomorrow in broward so ill find out for surethanks meng but i suspect it's been scrubbed ny Mike Ehrmantraut
What about the fleeing?confirmed. happened about a month ago. reckless driving, which is a misdemeanor. he'll be fine. immaturity.
Big if trueglad Mario didn’t kick him off team sure he will get some kind of game suspension right?
Mentally, yea..Wait, Cam Vaughn left the team weeks ago? wtf? LOL
Someone throw a cold glass of water on me when the season starts, please. Gonna go watch baseball and the FEDEX golf playoffs, I guess.Mentally, yea..
Wait, Cam Vaughn left the team weeks ago? wtf? LOL
Usually when camp starts you can breathe a sigh of relief and just clutch pearls for the 2 scrimmages..Someone throw a cold glass of water on me when the season starts, please. Gonna go watch baseball and the FEDEX golf playoffs, I guess.
They gonna have Beard running around in #17 jerseyliterally too much **** going on right now.
From what I *think* people are saying
Vaughn left today
Lyle got arrested a month ago but is obviously still on the team
Antoine got hurt
Obviously with the Russian steel curtain here nothing is confirmed. I’d guess the only thing that will be soon is, if the Vaughn thing is true, you kinda can’t hide a kid literally not being there.

Saucesthe facebook post says today, but my sources (LOL) tell me it happened weeks ago
Probably got hit with a super speeder(over 100 mph) and tried to duck. You ain’t getting away from traffic guys anymore.confirmed. happened about a month ago. reckless driving, which is a misdemeanor. he'll be fine. immaturity.
The streets.Who said Antoine got hurt?
Thread got locked that Hecht/CIS version of confirmationWho said Antoine got hurt?
Is Third “Fully” practicing yet? KIDDING…literally too much **** going on right now.
From what I *think* people are saying
Vaughn left today
Lyle got arrested a month ago but is obviously still on the team
Antoine got hurt
Obviously with the Russian steel curtain here nothing is confirmed. I’d guess the only thing that will be soon is, if the Vaughn thing is true, you kinda can’t hide a kid literally not being there.
Happened a while ago, but he turned himself in today that’s the reason for the datethe facebook post says today, but my sources (LOL) tell me it happened weeks ago
Dude, although it was 15 years ago, I co-founded this site with Danny. If Cam Vaughn somehow left weeks ago and is fishing in some lake in Georgia while I’m stupidly drawing up formations with either Vaughn or Moore at Split End, F that D$ guy and the UF chick he’s doing sports shows with!literally too much **** going on right now.
From what I *think* people are saying
Vaughn left today
Lyle got arrested a month ago but is obviously still on the team
Antoine got hurt
Obviously with the Russian steel curtain here nothing is confirmed. I’d guess the only thing that will be soon is, if the Vaughn thing is true, you kinda can’t hide a kid literally not being there.