Luther Robinson

Advertisement
Many people owe Luther and his father an apology.

Fvck *** Gorlden should be first in that line!!

I knew something was wrong when all of seniors got picked up and was actually competing in Training Camps. i was shocked but now i know. Al is killing these dudes and you can see it on the field. its a shame.

We had talent. Some started right away, Spence, Benjamin, Vernon... others needed more time to get their issh together. Its a two way street.

Why are we not winning?

As I recall, Golden's first yr started with various suspensions for his best players including RayRay, Olivier Vernon, Jacory and others. I think we could have done something special his first yr.

As far as now, look at the defense, especially up front. Staff has struck out with difference-makers at DT. You say its their fault but try to outrecruit Bama and FSU with all that crap that was hanging over the program for three yrs. Also, we lost 3 difference-makers at LB (Figs, Gionni Paul, and Eddie Johnson). Two of these were excelling at the position while here and would have dramatically changed the production of our defense, but they ***ced up their end of the deal.

As for the offense, 2 words, true…freshman. That injury to Ryan really hurt us. We have a veteran like RW and we win more than 3.Prob win at Louisville.

Advertisement
and we wonder why we have the current cluster ****...these guys are the epitome of a amateurs

Tracy Howard is another Luther Robinson, will excel at the next level as well

He's small and misses a lot of tackles on bigger college players. It will be even worst in the pros.

Mark....keep telling yourself its the players. shouldnt you be game planning for saturday instead of surfing the web? Does the scheme this week call for DP to be 8 or 9 yds off the ball?

**** everyone and everything. Spent way too much time defending our players over the past couple years. I'm gonna go looking for those posts soon.

LU...i remember guys blasting him..because of his dad....i was saying it before then...dude was literally being held back for not trying to play in the sh*t scheme....dude blew up some plays...hes a one gap..get up the field dt.....they played him so retardedly and sparingly i saw right through it. He's a fringe nfl player...YES...but dude was a kid ..posters on here wanted to release off schollie nd was considered dead weight...f*ck Jethro and Golden....

UFOMBA KAMALU looks like a man child in person....that kkid is doing nothing but pressing out tackles..sh*t irks me so bad.

As I recall, Golden's first yr started with various suspensions for his best players including RayRay, Olivier Vernon, Jacory and others. I think we could have done something special his first yr.

As far as now, look at the defense, especially up front. Staff has struck out with difference-makers at DT. You say its their fault but try to outrecruit Bama and FSU with all that crap that was hanging over the program for three yrs. Also, we lost 3 difference-makers at LB (Figs, Gionni Paul, and Eddie Johnson). Two of these were excelling at the position while here and would have dramatically changed the production of our defense, but they ***ced up their end of the deal.

As for the offense, 2 words, true…freshman. That injury to Ryan really hurt us. We have a veteran like RW and we win more than 3.Prob win at Louisville.

Jeepers.

My expectations have been so Cokerized, I don't have any hope left to expect us to beat the FSUs and Alabamas of the world.

But is really too much to ask to beat the GT and other JAG teams of the ACC?

Advertisement
Luther Robinson "or" Justin Renfrow

there's your answer Al Phucking phuckwad golden, shove your depth charts and amateur motivational tactics up your sorry asss if it fits around dansucdics cack

Last edited:

I went back and read your posts in this thread. Pretty unbelievable. You are really sticking with the company mantra. Blaming players and spitting excuse after excuse for why this staff has failed. The con is over chief. Go study the game pics of our defensive alignments the last 7 games except Duke 2014.

Pretty soon, we will have a Pro-Bowl team in the NFL who "underachieved" at the U

Sam Shields
CMac
Seantrel
Jimmy Graham

None of those players underachieved here... Cmac balled... Graham played 1 year and was good... Sam was stubborn but finallymoved to corner and was productive... He was always productive as a special teams player.. He was just an average wideout... And Henderson came in a beast... He didnt get the respect from this fanbase...

Advertisement
was
I remember when this staff tried to force him to move to oline....

thats the move they go with when they want you to transfer out ( aposition they know you have no plans on playing)...and he balked at that idea..and stayed anyway..

these dudes are clowns.....lmao... sad to see guys like Earl Moore ate snaps from Luther Robinson

I hope he has a great career but it's a little early to crown this guy. From some of these posts it seems like we're talking about Cameron Wake or something.

Advertisement
Lots of poor information in this thread.

There's been a handful of kids who under-achieved while at UM only to do well in the league. Leon Williams is my favorite example. I thought that kid was horrible while at UM and was blown away when he made the Browns roster and ended up starting for a few seasons.

But this situation is vastly different. All of the other examples noted were all starters. In this case golden and dorito refused to play Luther Robinson. The kid started three games in his career. That's coaching incompetency, plain and simple.

It will not be the least bit surprising to see more Robinson type stories as long as this staff is here keeping kids with tons of potential from putting together a college tape that will give the scouts something to look at.

Wait till Chickillo gets into a real program.

These coaches and this admin has cost kids hundreds of thousands of dollars. They are ROBBING them. It's ******* criminal.

"Across the locker room, center Corey Linsley is told Robinson only started a couple games in college. At first, he's confused.

"What do you mean he started one or two games?" Linsley said.

That's it, he's told. Then, quizzical turns to bewildered.

"That's amazing," he said. "He was a good player from Day 1. You could tell. I would have never guessed that. Somebody screwed up."

lmaooo

They had this dude playing patty cake

Remember when kids would fail hard after they left our program. As for Robinson, remember his play as a freshmen before he got hurt. I REALLY wanted to give Al the benefit of the doubt, but I can't wait for the planes to fly Saturday.

No we didn't have numbers because of the sanctions, but Robinson and Porter both showed promise very early on, especially before they blew Porter up like a sausage.

Advertisement
Back