Luther Robinson

"Really, he could've started," Franklin said. "He adjusted well to the role that he had. We had a good lineup with him being a part of it; it worked. He definitely could've started. He was a guy who could do it all. Technique, do it all. Fundamentals, do it all. He could play nose, could play end, could play the 3-technique and that was his role."

Well, why the **** didn't he??? What a ******* dip****

DE PINGA!

Don't blame me

Advertisement
How many games last year would he have made a difference in? You know the ones I'm thinking about where 34-dives kept gaining 5.5 yards (VT, Duke). Those games where we died slowly by 1,000 cuts en route to giving up 500+ yards. How about that too close for comfort game against Wake Forest with their OLine spread from 1 hashmark to the other? You think he could've made life just a little less cozy for Teddy B in the Bridgewater Cutthroat Bowl?

THIS CRAP ****ES ME OFF MAN!!! Robinson is one of 1,700 people on the planet with the size, speed and talent to play in the NFL but wasn't good enough to get meaningful time on one of the lowest ranked college defenses? ENOUGH'S ENOUGH.

**** everyone and everything. Spent way too much time defending our players over the past couple years. I'm gonna go looking for those posts soon.

This.

That is why I absolutely hate when our fans (even on here) dog guys like Howard, Bush, Chick, etc, etc. These guys are good players, they are just absolutely screwed by the staff.

Can't dog the kids, these cats ain't in position to progress as players. I don't think we have or recruited a great interior DLiNE but still had enough to whoop everyone in the accs *** besides Fsu.

I think those interior DL would look pretty good in another system like Robinson.

Kid did nothing here, was benched and he just played 30+ snaps as a rookie FA.

Coaches are costing these kids a lot of money. Its terrible.

I agree they would be improved but we need to recruit better there to be elite......look at Virginias d with that hi rated DT. I don't know if he's playing but they got some good ones.

Another in the looong line of JAGS (while here) who make a difference at the next level. WHEN WILL IT STOP?!

SAVE THE U, FIRE AL GOLDEN!

Advertisement
That is exactly why i refuse to criticize any player on this team. They are severely underdeveloped and play in worst scheme in football. Not their fault at all. Another player who got screwed by Golden was Eduardo Clements, he was productive every time he carried the ball, yet he barely played.

That is exactly why i refuse to criticize any player on this team. They are severely underdeveloped and play in worst scheme in football. Not their fault at all. Another player who got screwed by Golden was Eduardo Clements, he was productive every time he carried the ball, yet he barely played.

I remember it like it was yesterday. That was the biggest plus for the administration hiring Golden was the fact that he and his staff would finally start to develop these kids which was so sorely missed during the Shannon era. Well I guess that didn't really work out...

Seriously, good for Big Boy Luther Robinson...lulz he's now an FSU fan which is the most painful part he hates his own alma mater, but I don't blame him, they treated him like crap

Fvckkkkk Alfred Golden

Advertisement
Pretty soon, we will have a Pro-Bowl team in the NFL who "underachieved" at the U

Sam Shields
CMac
Seantrel
Jimmy Graham

Really...? You're gonna put Jimmy Graham on that list. He had 1 yr and did really good here. Shields changed positions his last year. Seantrel was a self-admitted ganja head.

ok. Replace Jimmy Graham with Chase Ford that is with the Vikings now.

This thread is mostly a dumb and dumbest fest. Eduardo was fighting a neck injury his last 2 yrs in MIA.

They've put 45 pounds on Chick since he's arrived. They've had him in a role where he isn't asked to "disrupt" or make plays.

Perryman has also been force fed and fattened up so much scouts are saying he's hurting his draft stock. They worry about how he will cover or operate in space.

This staff is becoming excellent at damaging kid's draft value and robbing them of initial contracts

Perryman's agnet and Chick's agent will send them to work out with strength and conditioning coaches who will force them to drop 20 pounds each before the combine and/or draft and they will do well in the combine and on pro day.

Look at it this way with Luther: *** didn't wear him out at UM so he has plenty of gas in the tank for the NFL.

They've put 45 pounds on Chick since he's arrived. They've had him in a role where he isn't asked to "disrupt" or make plays.

Perryman has also been force fed and fattened up so much scouts are saying he's hurting his draft stock. They worry about how he will cover or operate in space.

This staff is becoming excellent at damaging kid's draft value and robbing them of initial contracts

Perryman's agnet and Chick's agent will send them to work out with strength and conditioning coaches who will force them to drop 20 pounds each before the combine and/or draft and they will do well in the combine and on pro day.

Look at it this way with Luther: *** didn't wear him out at UM so he has plenty of gas in the tank for the NFL.

^^^This, the 1st thing Perryman and Chick should do at the end of the year...lose weight these corches don't know chit, you don't gain weight in the new NFL spread offenses/up-tempo

Advertisement
I haven't been following him in the pros but you r right, Chase Ford straight blew here, especially Dropped balls on critical plays and got immediately dropped if he ever caught one from what I remember. He was a product of JuCU. You could argue there was not enough time to develop him and that that he was battling Clive and Asante the entire time.

Boy I tell you Alonzo Highsmith is pulling some cheap gems out Miami thanks to Al Golden. This is why he won't speak badly about UM, I am sure Alonzo has his eye on few current Seniors.

Thanks for sharing OP.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Shannon brought in alot of talent

This really just shows the depth of talent in the state of Florida. You don't have to be an excellent recruiter to get talented players. South Florida has a crazy amount of elite talent. Some get hyped early and some are late bloomers. A guy like Butch Davis at Miami.....

They got Perryman looking like he's wearing a fat suit out there. Dude looks like he's going to explode. Doesn't look much like the guy who was flying all over the field as a freshmans wrecking **** like a missile.

Advertisement
Back