Luther Robinson

Advertisement
"Across the locker room, center Corey Linsley is told Robinson only started a couple games in college. At first, he's confused.

"What do you mean he started one or two games?" Linsley said.

That's it, he's told. Then, quizzical turns to bewildered.

"That's amazing," he said. "He was a good player from Day 1. You could tell. I would have never guessed that. Somebody screwed up."

lmaooo

They had this dude playing patty cake

But we had no talent, remember?

It's disgraceful what this staff is doing to these kids.

Advertisement
Didn't follow the process, no place for his kind in this D. We can't have guys running around willy nilly making plays in the backfield.

This crap eats me up man. Glad that the kid is doing well and now has the opportunity to make a career out of playing football. But, this staff not being able to get this kids full potential out of him while at Miami is disheartening. Unfortunately, this has become a reoccurring theme with this staff. Smh.

Advertisement
Guys go to the nfl and kick ***. Guys go to other teams and ball out. Guys we barely miss in recruiting turn into stars at other schools. Meanwhile, all our current players suck. Every facet of this program is hot garbage right now.

It will not be the least bit surprising to see more Robinson type stories as long as this staff is here keeping kids with tons of potential from putting together a college tape that will give the scouts something to look at.

The avalanche of **** keeps mounting for Al Golden.

Between all of the negative publicity, the wonderful banner that will fly this weekend, and some sure-fire losses that will occur later in the year, I'm starting to really get my hopes up that he isn't going to survive past this season.

Advertisement
**** everyone and everything. Spent way too much time defending our players over the past couple years. I'm gonna go looking for those posts soon.

"Really, he could've started," Franklin said. "He adjusted well to the role that he had. We had a good lineup with him being a part of it; it worked. He definitely could've started. He was a guy who could do it all. Technique, do it all. Fundamentals, do it all. He could play nose, could play end, could play the 3-technique and that was his role."

Well, why the **** didn't he??? What a ******* dip****

He didn't get his issh together till he was stuck in the practice squad dredge. Remember when he "Was suspended last week for conduct detrimental to the team"? There's a flip side to every story.

Advertisement
He didn't get his issh together till he was stuck in the practice squad dredge. Remember when he "Was suspended last week for conduct detrimental to the team"? There's a flip side to every story.

Jethro, that you bruh?

I knew something was wrong when all of seniors got picked up and was actually competing in Training Camps. i was shocked but now i know. Al is killing these dudes and you can see it on the field. its a shame.

Advertisement
Back