Luther Robinson and Chase Ford...

Advertisement
Chase Ford was a talent, but we also had other talent at that position (Cleveland, Walford). Just not enough footballs, and we were not gonna build our offense around him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Luther Robinson makes one play and now he is a star in the eyes of some. LMAO.

Most people are noting he's getting PT in the NFL. Getting any PT and hanging around the NFL isn't an easy task. Certainly, as an underperformer and backup throughout all of college, you'd think he wouldn't even get a look. Make your own inferences from that, I guess.

Luther Robinson makes one play and now he is a star in the eyes of some. LMAO.

Most people are noting he's getting PT in the NFL. Getting any PT and hanging around the NFL isn't an easy task. Certainly, as an underperformer and backup throughout all of college, you'd think he wouldn't even get a look. Make your own inferences from that, I guess.

With Robinson and the packers I think high smith. Could golden technique be a plus when getting to nfl?

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you cannot get results from a kid in college that goes on to not only make a pro team, but get reps, you are a worthless ******* moron of a coach and your scheme should be rolled in glass and shoved up your ***.

**** this al goblin.

The kid that transferred to Utah, seantrel, Robinson, etc. golden is as incompetent as it gets and is the wrong coach for Miami football.

The he guy is costing kids money

Not surprised by Luther Robinson. He was a misfit in what he was asked to do here. Complete upfield guy.

There is a lot to nit pick this staff about, but the fact that Robinson is playing for the Packers is a bad example imo? Was he not playing in Josh Boyd position for the Packers tonight as the backup 3 tech behind Jones? Guess what Dom has his 3 tech's do in his defense. Actually just look at what BJ Raji said about Dom Capers 3 tech position, since that's what he played the last three seasons before moving back to nose this season.

At the 3-technique position, where he has played since Pickett moved to nose in 2011, Raji's primary responsibility has been to "grab guards," as he told Bob McGinn of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel this season, because Dom Capers "likes his linebackers clean."

"I look at those numbers," said Raji, perusing a sheet with his year-by-year statistics. "It's not a coincidence that my best statistical year was when I was a nose. Right now, on first and second down, we're asked to grab guards. Dom (Capers) likes his linebackers clean. That's my job right now."
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1942926-how-green-bay-packers-can-build-a-top-3-run-defense-in-2014

Luther Robinson being in the league, playing for a defense that asks him to do the things we hate about this defense isn't an example of a player being misused in this system imo.

Last edited:
its odd how many miami players just get better and how many bama plaeyrs get worse

Not odd if you really think about it. At Bama those kids are basically put into pro S and C and nutrition (and likely "supplementation") programs from the jump. They are then coached up by the best in the business. Lot of those kids come out of that program at their ceiling. Also, on defense, Saban teaches to his system, and kids only know how to operate in that system. Once they get into another scheme, they are clueless. Dee Milliner as a prime example.

At Miami it's the exact opposite. Bunch of really talented kids who are being coached up by a total clown in S and C, with no nutrition program, no training table, small support staff, and coached up by a bunch of ra-ra recruiters or out of touch old dudes. Our player development since Butch left and the troll took over has become a total joke. So much talent wasted.

Advertisement
Back