Luke, dumbest person ever, says Finnie has been released

View as article
Advertisement
Serious question....is Luther Campbelll posting under the MiamiNights moniker?
I see similar "logic" and grammar from those two.

39.gif

Gotta love a clown like Luke who throws race card around like its an AmEx on vacation who's second biggest song and money maker during his fame was made by using a song written by one of the whitest rock stars of his era.

Luke is a Clown, Doesnt even make the "D" List for celebrity, and clearly the "F" list as a miami football "supporter"

Advertisement
So dumb. Medley mentioned it in another Luke thread, but it's a joke that he's a coach at MNW. Could any of you see Flo Rida as a coach at Tallahassee Lincoln? Ice Cube at Crenshaw Highschool? Eminem at Cass Tech? Ludacris at Norcross? Redman at Don Bosco Prep? ****ing clown shoes.

Interestingly enough, I've been told he's a good coach.

153.gif

Advertisement
well he has coached at the two teams in dade that pretty much sit in the premier area for PRIME Dade talent (Central,NW)

The West recruits itself...theirs kids whose parents went there and they could live out the area but still want their kids going there to play ball (Streeter, Jacory,Spence)

add to it..Luke started the Optomist program in the area and knows/grew up with ALL the head of the optomist programs....he and The West willl be wheeling in big timers at a rapid pace.

I think he isnt that bad as acoach though, i actually think he cares about it and is putting in work to be a coach...and he coached under some good guys at Central.

But he says stuff for a "rise". Luke will forever be anti-establishment..its just in his nature. He's bias too finnie though as that was a kid he coached...kid probably was headed to FIU....and then they saw that he cant go to a local school..which imo is GOOD for him...that kid needs out of so.fla...

He needs to head to a Syracuse,Mac type program

well he has coached at the two teams in dade that pretty much sit in the premier area for PRIME Dade talent (Central,NW)

The West recruits itself...theirs kids whose parents went there and they could live out the area but still want their kids going there to play ball (Streeter, Jacory,Spence)

add to it..Luke started the Optomist program in the area and knows/grew up with ALL the head of the optomist programs....he and The West willl be wheeling in big timers at a rapid pace.

I think he isnt that bad as acoach though, i actually think he cares about it and is putting in work to be a coach...and he coached under some good guys at Central.

But he says stuff for a "rise". Luke will forever be anti-establishment..its just in his nature. He's bias too finnie though as that was a kid he coached...kid probably was headed to FIU....and then they saw that he cant go to a local school..which imo is GOOD for him...that kid needs out of so.fla...

He needs to head to a Syracuse,Mac type program

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back