NFL Draft LT getting love

Advertisement
Advertisement
PFF rankings matter today. Tomorrow, we'll see.

About LT, he's been basic as **** to me. He's got two years left, so we'll see what happens. So far though, he really hasn't lived up to the hype coming in. Then again, as I said above, he's only been here two years.

PFF rankings matter today. Tomorrow, we'll see.

About LT, he's been basic as **** to me. He's got two years left, so we'll see what happens. So far though, he really hasn't lived up to the hype coming in. Then again, as I said above, he's only been here two years.
Guess the players

Player 1: 6’3/310, 32 tackles, 7 tfl, 3 sacks
Player 2: 6’0/275, 33 tackles 14.5 tfl, 7.5 sack
Player 3: 6’3/325, 48 tackles, 2.5 tfl, .5 sack
Player 4: 6’5/300, 15 tackles, 5.5 tfl, 3.5 sack
Player 5: 6’3/305, 24 tackles 10.5 tfl, 3 sacks

Guess the players

Player 1: 6’3/310, 32 tackles, 7 tfl, 3 sacks
Player 2: 6’0/275, 33 tackles 14.5 tfl, 7.5 sack
Player 3: 6’3/325, 48 tackles, 2.5 tfl, .5 sack
Player 4: 6’5/300, 15 tackles, 5.5 tfl, 3.5 sack
Player 5: 6’3/305, 24 tackles 10.5 tfl, 3 sacks

Tim
Tom
Harry
Fred

**** if I know. Irregardless, it doesn't change the fact that LT, who flashes occasionally, looks basic as can be most of the time. ****, you don't even know he's out there most snaps.

Advertisement
I mean, it's right there in front of him. Just grab it, young fella! It's yours for the taking!

Advertisement
This kid is the key to our defense this year. If he elevates his play and production it will increase the effectiveness of the whole DL and can really increase the ceiling of our defense.

Advertisement
Yeah idk where the "basic as ****" comment comes from. He's an interior dlinemen. Sometimes they get lost in the shuffle. He's been above average. The stats prove it & so does the preseason hype. He's going to have a great year.
I hope he does.

PFF is like the ugly chick you hit at up 3am when you’re hammered and just need to get some

You like it when it supports your cause, but no one would respect you if you walk around showing it off

Advertisement
Back