NFL Draft LT getting love

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seeing Gore on there has me conflicted because people on the board were saying he looked like a JAG during the spring game.

In regards to LT, we always knew he had round 1 talent but will the production on the field match the talent.

Last edited:
These PFF post would have you believe that the University of Miami has zero excuse to be bad on defense… wonder if they know what they’re talking about? 🤔

Of course talent alone won’t cut it but I’m hopeful

Advertisement
Seeing Gore on there has me conflicted because people on the board were saying he looked like a JAG during the spring game.

In regards to LT, we always he had round 1 talent but will the production on the field match the talent.
Gore’s grade was from last season playing at EDIT…. Georgia State. He was productive against really weak competition.

Last edited:
Advertisement
These PFF post would have you believe that the University of Miami has zero excuse to be bad on defense… wonder if they know what they’re talking about? 🤔

Of course talent alone won’t cut it but I’m hopeful
PFF knows Miami twitter fans are crazed and they stoke the algorithm like crazy. They know what they are doing.

Also if youre rushing the passer and you go by "LT" you better be good. Or just go by your full name.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back