LSU's Band Performs "Neck"

Advertisement
... I am sure @nystateofmind would agree (as do I), but this is the best fight song in college football, and I am unsure how I am NOW just seeing this for the first time...

This is some real BDE... the pussies up and down our school would never allow this.

**** LSU, but that fight chant is 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Advertisement
I'm just saying how it cool it was that an HBCU played a different version of the song for 30 years and it never became as popular as a P5 university on national television. Cool story.

It’s not a national story for HSBCUs or black folks the same way Elvis was more popular than little Richard or James Brown in America. It’s not some new phenomenon.

It’s new to many whites and the national media, but That song and many different versions of it really are just some normal isht for HHBCUs that’s been around for years and years and years.

Advertisement
It’s not a national story for HSBCUs or black folks the same way Elvis was more popular than little Richard or James Brown in America. It’s not some new phenomenon.

It’s new to many whites and the national media, but That song and many different versions of it really are just some normal isht for HHBCUs that’s been around for years and years and years.

Where do i mail the we did it first make us famous too trophy to?

Advertisement
If Miami can ever get back to an elite level the band needs to play ‘Seventh Floor Crew’

I'm just saying how it cool it was that an HBCU played a different version of the song for 30 years and it never became as popular as a P5 university on national television. Cool story.

Never became popular? 🤣🤣🤣 Smfh. it’s been popular for decades hence why a PWI pays homage by playing the song.

Go listen to “hollywood divorce” by OutKast

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back