LSU's Band Performs "Neck"

Advertisement
A bad 80s tune. No offense to kids who like to say suck ****. Course, I was not a word up fan either which taints any cameo song.

Advertisement
Every HBCU school has been playing this song since 1984 but it's now popular since LSU started playing their X rated version of it.:confused:

LOL....I played at an HBCU in the early 2000s and my school was running this **** song every game...after every score.

LOL @ thinking LSU started anything

Advertisement
Yes i coached against southern this year it’s there song both schools are tigers in the same city they don’t mind I’m sure. Like letting your big bro hold your cool toy. I love when the song is being played aha” suck that tiger dic bisssh” classic ahaha

Southern are Jaguars. Grambling State are Tigers.

Yes i coached against southern this year it’s there song both schools are tigers in the same city they don’t mind I’m sure. Like letting your big bro hold your cool toy. I love when the song is being played aha” suck that tiger dic bisssh” classic ahaha
The Southern University Marching Band (Human Jukebox) definitely are the big brothers when it comes to bands and are not tigers. Lsu probably is the 3rd popular band in the state to be honest.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL....I played at an HBCU in the early 2000s and my school was running this **** song every game...after every score.

LOL @ thinking LSU started anything

I think the lyrics are LSU's own, hence me bringing it up. Unless HBCU's are singing that too with this song? I donno this is all new to me. Im just impressed, up 17, telling the current national champions to suck their ****s? Solid work.

... I am sure @nystateofmind would agree (as do I), but this is the best fight song in college football, and I am unsure how I am NOW just seeing this for the first time...

This is some real BDE... the pussies up and down our school would never allow this.

News flash; LSU didn't "allow" it either.

It was banned for almost a decade, it came back last year and AD Joe Alleva spoke out against it—as did Ed Orgeron.

They re-rolled it out in a title game moment where everyone was on cloud nine and the repercussion for the action will arguably be minimal.

Timing is everything and smart timing by the band director on this one—but let's not act like this is this pre-fourth quarter anthem like Wisconsin's "Jump Around" every game.

Incredible what you're allowed to get away with en route to a 15-0 season.

Godforbid Miami was ever winning at this level—the internal scrutiny would be infinitely less, as the admin would be laying on the ground doing snow angels in stacks of cash.

Instead our fan base has now taken to complaining about music choices and what should / shouldn't be allowed for the band to play .... yet another effect of this losing culture and people not knowing what to do with their frustrated emotional state.

No offense, but hard to have any "big **** energy" when this program has been in a 15-year rut and is on a 13-16 run since that 10-0 start in 2017.

Start winning again before worrying about how to celebrate in big moments on the game's biggest stage.

Advertisement
Back