LSU vs Miami

Hot Seat City: Ed Orgeron, LSU. LSU’s schedule is rough and if the Tigers only win six games, the seat will get hotter. But imagine if they go 4-8 or 5-7? Is he gone if that happens? No one expects LSU to compete in the SEC West this season, but people could be overlooking a potential disaster of a year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Here's some stats for you

LSU played 811 defensive snaps last season and gave up 5.07 yds per play in 13 games

Miami played 989 defensive snaps and gave up 4.77 yds per play in 13 games.

It is likely Miami played more snaps because we play in a league with more spread offenses that play with tempo unlike the trudging run heavy, clock burning, or outright garbage offenses of the SEC.
Or your team struggled getting off the field on 3rd down. You was ranked 75th at 3rd down conversion stops on D last year.

Or your team struggled getting off the field on 3rd down. You was ranked 75th at 3rd down conversion stops on D last year.
And yet we still found a way to start 10-0 and be a top 5 ranked team until we lost our 3 best players. That should say a lot just in itself.

We have much better depth this year and with some luck will make a little more noise.

If Rosier was a stud qb he would have left after his junior year for the nfl. Right now he’s projected as a late round or free agent at best. IF Burrow has a good year there’s a chance he won’t be here his senior year. That’s a big if. I’m excited to see him play Sunday.

Y’all don’t argue with these fools. I’ve seen several different posters on Tigerdroppings mention Burrow as a Heisman dark horse (without ever starting a game)

Advertisement
And yet we still found a way to start 10-0 and be a top 5 ranked team until we lost our 3 best players. That should say a lot just in itself.

We have much better depth this year and with some luck will make a little more noise.
Nobody said Miami sucks... And nobody knows if our O will have a pulse this year..Not you nor LSU fans

Advertisement
Y’all don’t argue with these fools. I’ve seen several different posters on Tigerdroppings mention Burrow as a Heisman dark horse (without ever starting a game)

Well, Tua is actually the favorite, so, standards are pretty low in the prior experience department.

But yeah, I am saying both are foolish at this point.

Tiger droppings is ******* wild if our website was like that I would drink a bleach martini

Advertisement
But a OC that nobody has wanted as an OC for the last 20 years will fix that. Sure.
Nobody knows, I can tell you one thing, it wont be as predictable as Cam Camerons offense... Ensminger as interim once miles and cameron were fired broke school records on offense... Now as full time OC he may very well **** the bed but nobody knows but i do know it wont be as predictable

Nobody knows, I can tell you one thing, it wont be as predictable as Cam Camerons offense... Ensminger as interim once miles and cameron were fired broke school records on offense... Now as full time OC he may very well **** the bed but nobody knows but i do know it wont be as predictable
one can garner to guess as his last stint as temp OC in 2016...when he went against 2 teams with a pulse...Florida and Alabama he averaged 5 points a game. 10 points against Florida, and 0 against Alabama. Sure, against Mizzou and Arkansas it was all great...let's assume Miami's defense is at least on par with Florida and Alabama of that year...if not slightly behind...we can safely go with 10-15 points...for you guys...

If we go with head to head from last year we had a couple of common opponents.

We both beat Syracuse.

And you lost to Notre Dame, and we didn't.

On paper at least, Miami should win. But we don't play these games on paper...

Miami has too much firepower...it should be close for a while, but Miami pulls away in the end.

Advertisement
Back