LSU vs Miami

What happened to the last thread? Did something bad happen while I was gone? For the most part there was solid discussion about LSU and Miami in there for it to get deleted.

Advertisement
It was derailed...and they’ll probably delete this one too because of it.

****. It got that bad since lunch time? It still had a lot of good game talk and back and fourth. Could have at least let it go till game day as long as we kept it on the LSU vs Miami topic.

Advertisement
Okay, here is football related discussion.

What is yalls opinion on the Neutral Site game in Dallas vs having a home and home in Death Valley and yalls stadium?

Okay, here is football related discussion.

What is yalls opinion on the Neutral Site game in Dallas vs having a home and home in Death Valley and yalls stadium?

We don't say yall in these parts and here you are with the double yall. Go back home this hasn't started well.

What happened to the last thread? Did something bad happen while I was gone? For the most part there was solid discussion about LSU and Miami in there for it to get deleted.
****. It got that bad since lunch time? It still had a lot of good game talk and back and fourth. Could have at least let it go till game day as long as we kept it on the LSU vs Miami topic.
Derailing was probably the issue. Got out of hand as they sometimes do.

Advertisement
Id much rather do home and home. Id love to gonto death valley for a night game.

Clearly, you've never been an opposing team fan - for a night game - IN Death Valley. Did I say AT NIGHT?

Let's just say it's nothing like the attending a night game with folks in Nebraska.

Advertisement
I like the idea of these season openers being played at state of the art nfl stadiums like Dallas and Atlanta. Not sure how Orlando got thrown in there. LSU vs Wiscky at Lambeau was amazing.

Also, it’s best to play the big out of conference games early so you can focus on conference play. I know you are SEC guy, but conference play is conference play. You are going against teams that know your playbook better than half your players.

I live in New Orleans and would much rather go to Arlington than BR. Been to dozens of LSU games - never got the hype. Can only drink in club levels. And leaving Tiger Stadium, especially after a SEC game is a nightmare. I’d much rather watch it at Cooter Browns

Id much rather do home and home. Id love to gonto death valley for a night game.

We've had some fun venues for neutral games the past few years; Houston, Green Bay, Dallas, etc.., but a majority of the LSU fanbase would prefer home and homes. For the record though, Green Bay was a **** of a trip.

Advertisement
I like the idea of these season openers being played at state of the art nfl stadiums like Dallas and Atlanta. Not sure how Orlando got thrown in there. LSU vs Wiscky at Lambeau was amazing.

The Lambeau trip was fun. Fun bar scene. Was definitely an NFL stadium set up with not much tailgating area around the stadium.

Also, it’s best to play the big out of conference games early so you can focus on conference play. I know you are SEC guy, but conference play is conference play. You are going against teams that know your playbook better than half your players.

Pretty sad by the third quarter of that Wisconsin game most the Wisconsin fans knew what LSU would be doing based off of personnel or formation. While Les was a good coach his offenses left a lot to be desired with the players we had.

Can only drink in club levels.

Changing this year actually.

LSU To Unveil Premium Sports Bar At Tiger Stadium This Season

You also have a lot of bars right down the road on Nicholson from the stadium.

And leaving Tiger Stadium, especially after a SEC game is a nightmare. I’d much rather watch it at Cooter Browns

Yeah. That part is still terrible. The contraflow is terrible.

Neutral site games are the worst. Such sterile environments. Much rather see a home and home. The fact is that many SEC teams completely avoid home and homes.

Neutral site games are the worst. Such sterile environments. Much rather see a home and home. The fact is that many SEC teams completely avoid home and homes.

We've schedule some cool home and homes the past few years that never end up happening. We had a home and home with Oklahoma that went away. I'm hoping the home and home with UCLA stays in tact. I wanna see LSU vs UCLA in Pasadena in 2021.

I don't know how well yall recruit Texas. Does a neutral game exposure in Dallas help with recruiting any?

I think that's part of the reason why LSU likes to do the neutral games in Dallas and Houston is exposure for recruiting. We normally recruit Houston well.

Advertisement
Back