LSU - UCF Fiesta Bowl

mdpcane

All-American
UCF gets a great chance to play one of the top SEC teams. The opening line has the Tigers a 6 pt favorite.

This will be an opportunity for the Knights to make the case they deserved a serious chance to be in the playoffs if they can beat LSU.

Can UCF win ?

Advertisement
UCF gets a great chance to play one of the top SEC teams. The opening line has the Tigers a 6 pt favorite.

This will be an opportunity for the Knights to make the case they deserved a serious chance to be in the playoffs if they can beat LSU.

Can UCF win ?

You mean like when they beat Auburn last year? People are making a mistake comparing UCF to mid 2000's Boise State. They're better.

same thing was said last year when they played auburn. and auburn didn't care about the game and just used it for practice.

Advertisement
It's an absolute no win situation for LSU. If they lose, they will be this year's Auburn. If they win, all the UCF fanboys will say it was only because McKenzie was out.

I think Aranda will lock them down and make everyone see what would have happened if the Knights had played defenses the caliber of LSU's over the 25 game win streak instead of soft *** AAC teams.

Advertisement
It's an absolute no win situation for LSU. If they lose, they will be this year's Auburn. If they win, all the UCF fanboys will say it was only because McKenzie was out.

I think Aranda will lock them down and make everyone see what would have happened if the Knights had played defenses the caliber of LSU's over the 25 game win streak instead of soft *** AAC teams.
the committee screwed up the Peach and the Fiesta bowls. much better would have been LSU-Michigan and UCF-Gayturds

I think they have a shot. LSU will not be up for this one.

Advertisement
If UCF starting QB could play, I think it would be close for a while. Now, I'm not so sure.

Hope that kid recovers by the way.

I read that he's already had 3 surgeries (one just to restore circulation to the leg) and he's supposed to have a 4th after he heals from the first 3. Amputation was a consideration.

Losing McKenzie Milton might be the difference in this game.

I wonder how well UCF will travel for this game. This could end up looking like a home game for LSU in the stands.

Greedy isn't playing. So that makes things a little better.

Advertisement
If cfu wins this one things could possibly change concerning non power 5 conference teams being in the playoffs.especially if the politicians in Washington make a case for it.colleges receive a lot more money from government grants than they do from athletic revenues.talking billions verses millions here plus ncaa doesn't want uncle Sam snooping around never know what may come out.

Advertisement
Back