LSU - UCF Fiesta Bowl

Advertisement
UCF beat Auburn last year without the sec leading rusher johnson. And Auburn didnt want to be there. LSU will be without 2 starting corners and possibly the best linebacker in the sec. Even if UCF wins it will hit be against a full strength LSU team.

Same conference. Same Mascot. Was it the same line? Auburn/LSU. I can't keep track...

You mean like when they beat Auburn last year? People are making a mistake comparing UCF to mid 2000's Boise State. They're better.

LOL no. Have UCF play an opening weekend game against a top opponent on a neutral and see what happens to them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's an absolute no win situation for LSU. If they lose, they will be this year's Auburn. If they win, all the UCF fanboys will say it was only because McKenzie was out.

I think Aranda will lock them down and make everyone see what would have happened if the Knights had played defenses the caliber of LSU's over the 25 game win streak instead of soft *** AAC teams.
If LSU wins they will have won the fiesta bowl....doubt they care what UCF fans say

UCF gets a great chance to play one of the top SEC teams. The opening line has the Tigers a 6 pt favorite.

This will be an opportunity for the Knights to make the case they deserved a serious chance to be in the playoffs if they can beat LSU.

Can UCF win ?

YES , I was going over the Bowl games line up and thought nice one here for UCF they have a BIGGEN lined up a chance to take a serious shot at a top tier team. good for them now's the time .

Advertisement
I'm pulling for the under dog here , UCF good kids been kept down being told there not worthy yet they got SPUNK with us against the world mindset.

UCF is very dangerous kind of reminds me of a football team many years ago when they got no respect yet no one wanted to play them.

UCF will fight there butts off they may not win but I assure you LSU and others will know they were in a dog fight running to there locker room.

UCF wins because LSU plays nonchalantly and looks up as the ball goes through the goal post

Advertisement
If LSU wins they will have won the fiesta bowl....doubt they care what UCF fans say
Yeah, for sure. I was looking at it with tunnel vision re the UCF matchup. It's a shame McKenzie won't be playing, as I really wanted to see a power team finally put this UCF nonsense to rest. It has become absolutely exhausting. But now they'll all pull the QB excuse after they get worked, I guarantee it.

No, because LSU won't sleep walk after what happened with Auburn last year.

That wasn't the question. If UCF loses they are still 25-1 with a win over the same team that both National Championship teams. People said Auburn was going to destroy UCF. People said Auburn would shut them out and that "all that gimmick stuff won't work against a real team". UCF beats them and the excuse machine is fully loaded to defend a 11-2 SEC team.

So, miss me with what won't happen and answer the question. IF, UCF does win, for the 26th straight time, against an LSU squad. Will it be dismissed again?

Even if they beat LSU, it does NOT mean they can run through an entire SEC schedule. One game does not a season make. A schedule like that does not deserve reward, even if they win them all. Enough of this, "They did what they had to do." No. If they did what they had to do, they would schedule some tougher teams and prove they belong in the playoffs by beating those teams. Loading up on cupcakes during the regular season doesn't deserve playoff consideration. I don't care if they win 100 in a row. As long as 95 of those games are against crap teams, they don't deserve playoff consideration.

Advertisement
Back