Tears LSU Tears

Brian "Faux Cajun" Kelly is a walking punchline and you can barely call that rabble a team. LSU ain't worth the time.

Advertisement
Not going to a reunion because I can't tolerate that country southern drawl, "Heeey Buddie how ya dooing?" That drawl makes me think they all haters

There are a couple threads on this but last nite during LSU/FSU game we had ”fans” rooting for fsu to win so they can be a good competitive team and have a good season for whatever reason (acc bs, miami game only good if they are good, IDGAF).. When it was explained that we dont need them to be good to make playoffs and it can only hurt as we are in recruiting acquisition mode they basically doubled down..

They basically root for fsu to be good and want to see them win, some want them undefeated when we play in freakin Nov. I cant wrap my head around it at all..

I enjoyed when we dropped that 50 burger on them in 2020, was glorious and then the team was smoking on that fsu pack after.. Amazing.. I think it hurt some of our fans to see FSU lose soo bad..

This bears repeating.

We have some soft weirdos, some closet nole (and ****) lovers on this site, and because sometimes they can’t help themselves, they reveal their nolosexual tendencies.

We need a list of these perverts.

So LSU lost their best defensive player in the first defensive series, then came back from a two touchdown deficit to almost win the game except for a blocked PAT.

And Noles think this is a big win?

Advertisement
The bayou boys are in for a long season. Shows how quickly you can go from the penthouse to the outhouse. Long ways away from that 2019 title team.

They will restock the talent over time but they will have to endure a few Bama thrashings until such time.

This bears repeating.

We have some soft weirdos, some closet nole (and ****) lovers on this site, and because sometimes they can’t help themselves, they reveal their nolosexual tendencies.

We need a list of these perverts.
A list is a good idea.

A lot of them show up on the game day thread shyting on players and coaches in the first quarter, needs to stop.

A list is a good idea.

A lot of them show up on the game day thread shyting on players and coaches in the first quarter, needs to stop.

I think I’ve checked the gameday thread once, maybe twice, for a couple of minutes in my entire time on the site, which is been for a while now. The estrogen just drips from the screen. I don’t know how anybody can stand it.

That is the worst lsu I have seen in my lifetime. Born in 97 so by the time I had a coherent thought about football sabag was there then miles then Ed O. They’ve been either good to elite forever

Advertisement
1 'FƏKING WEEK???

"...LSU faces one year of probation, a $5,000 fine, a limit of official visits and a self-imposed one-week prohibition against unofficial visits in the football program prior to the start of the 2022–23 academic year...."
Wow those penalties could set them back for years 😆 😆😆😆

1 'FƏKING WEEK???

"...LSU faces one year of probation, a $5,000 fine, a limit of official visits and a self-imposed one-week prohibition against unofficial visits in the football program prior to the start of the 2022–23 academic year...."
The NCAA really brought the hammer down on them. **** near got SMU'd.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We all want this to be true...

But as all things that sound too good to be...

Still listed on LSU staff, but.......

Her Twitter social media is now locked...

maine-mainejustice.gif

I just think of this skit every time I hear Kelly with that accent.

Advertisement
Back