LSU spring game

Advertisement
Not a lot of proven ones.

Ahmmon is awesome. Homer has been great at times and non existent at times. Dallas and Thomas showed flashes. Everyone else is mostly an unknown at this point...which sounds like the same thing for LSU.
Compared to what they are bringing back, I think we have the advantage at the skill positions

Not a lot of proven ones.

Ahmmon is awesome. Homer has been great at times and non existent at times. Dallas and Thomas showed flashes. Everyone else is mostly an unknown at this point...which sounds like the same thing for LSU.

Really?? okay!

This game will say alot more about our staff than players. We have an experienced QB and an offensive minded HC. We have talent. It's young but we definitely are talented. LSU is going to be tough in the trenches. They always are.. Can CMR and co put together a solid game plan with the limitations our team has?? They've been working under these 'limitations' for a year now so it's nothing new.

bingo

im worried about that and only that

if we had the 2000 teams coaching staff, we annihilate them i'd slap down a thousand bucks on the game without a second thought

Advertisement
Miami fans have a hardcore inferiority complex. UM will have a skill position advantage over everyone we play this year. We are absolutely loaded.
Results of games not based on opinions before a game. Execution and game planning by coaches usually decides winner of game. Last year we did not execute against a bad Pitt team. Wisconsin players in trenches dominated us after our strong early efforts in first quarter. Clemson was simply a better team and their offense and defense were far superior to ours.

Advertisement
Miami fans have a hardcore inferiority complex. UM will have a skill position advantage over everyone we play this year. We are absolutely loaded.

#boom! totally agree with everything about this statement. Our skill players v LSU is not even close. if we lose this game it will be on coaching and nothing else. We return players all over the place. They lost their top two rushers, like their top 3 wrs and they have gawwd awful qb play!!! but okay to those fans that say "we are slightly better with skill players".

Results of games not based on opinions before a game. Execution and game planning by coaches usually decides winner of game. Last year we did not execute against a bad Pitt team. Wisconsin players in trenches dominated us after our strong early efforts in first quarter. Clemson was simply a better team and their offense and defense were far superior to ours.

man, we just went 11-3 with probably the worst qb play we've had since Kirby freeman. gawd awful, yet we still won. we are in the third year with one of the best coaches in football and talent EVERYWHERE, with tons of experience.

#boom! totally agree with everything about this statement. Our skill players v LSU is not even close. if we lose this game it will be on coaching and nothing else. We return players all over the place. They lost their top two rushers, like their top 3 wrs and they have gawwd awful qb play!!! but okay to those fans that say "we are slightly better with skill players".
If I'm not mistaken they lost 3 starting OL's as well, that's likely the reason there front 7 looked so strong in the scrimmage. Also new RB's normally take a while to figure out there blocking schemes. WE are loading compared to them in the skilled positions, plain & simple.

At the moment, Vegas says LSU is favorite to win. Under Richt, we have lost to worse teams than this LSU team. This game will be a huge reflection on CMR and his staff. In year 3, If you can't beat this LSU team, with that ****** coaching staff, then I am going to question a lot of things about Richt.

Advertisement
Can someone make me understand which position groups LSU has an advantage on us? I ask this because I think we are supposed to win this game by 1-10 points, at least. Below is how I see it.

Coaching - Miami
WR - Miami
RB - Miami
OL - Equal
Front 7 - Equal
QB - Miami (5th year senior vs new starter which non of them looked great last Saturday)
DB - Miami, LSU lost there top 2 CB's and 1 starting Safety
TE - LSU, as of now before we get help in fall camp

At the moment, Vegas says LSU is favorite to win. Under Richt, we have lost to worse teams than this LSU team. This game will be a huge reflection on CMR and his staff. In year 3, If you can't beat this LSU team, with that ****** coaching staff, then I am going to question a lot of things about Richt.
Ed Orgeron loss to Troy and Notre Dame last year. We beat Notre Dame 41-8. My point is Ed is not a great coach that Richt should be conceding to. Also Vegas picked games against us last year and we won, see the FSU and Notre Dame games.

Man our skill position players are out of LSU's league. We're going to wear their #1 corner down like we did that kid from Va Tech. Just send multiple go routes with different wr's at Greedy, and he'll break and tap out.

Advertisement
Ed Orgeron loss to Troy and Notre Dame last year. We beat Notre Dame 41-8. My point is Ed is not a great coach that Richt should be conceding to. Also Vegas picked games against us last year and we won, see the FSU and Notre Dame games.
We were favored against FSU. The direction of the line movement the week of the game will be more telling than the opening spread from 5 months out. If we see it close LSU -2, I'll be ecstatic. If it climbs to LSU -4, I'll be concerned.

Vegas is right more often than not. Also, my point with Vegas is they aren't bias (like most of our fans) nor with inferior complexes ( like the ***gots Franchise is calling out). In my head, Miami SHOULD win this game. But when I see Vegas disagreeing makes me 2nd guess myself. I am attending this game and I expect us to win. However, with our OL, QB and Offensive play calling, I don't think it will be as easy as many here claim.

bingo

im worried about that and only that

if we had the 2000 teams coaching staff, we annihilate them i'd slap down a thousand bucks on the game without a second thought

You're right! Get Larry Coker on the phone! We need an OC!

Advertisement
Back