LSU OLOL foundation

Advertisement
I wish they WOULD catch Clemson doing something. Make no mistake, Clemson is the new Alabama. Them ******* got 9 recruits for the 2020 class and 7 of them are OL or DL with all rated above 90. See, that’s what Clemson does, they load up on the trenches first with elite talent, then they get a 3 or 4 star back and he looks like a freaking superstar because those elite linemen open holes bigger than Madonna’s Puzzy. And their DL, well you’ve seen it.
Clemson has been playing games off the field for AT LEAST 20 years.....

Yeah ain’t a **** thing going to happen to LSU or the SEC. one violation that they reported, surely under shush terms, to the NCAA who did absolutely nothing with their findings. The only one who’s going down is Funes the idiot. The school MAY receive a slap on the wrist but that’s about all. Schools have wised up to jumping out ahead of these matters so the NCAA doesn’t have to scold them. This will all blow over in a matter of month, unfortunately.

Advertisement
As our resident expert, please list 5 to 10 of them for us all so that we can be more informed.

Yes, foundations such as these do exist all over the place, even here. One bad Apple or even 10 of them doesn't mean they're all bad.

I'd bet this one has helped many people, but one idiot has erased all their good work and will bring about the downfall of this one. That's the sad part of this story and those who contributed to help people in need will likely be hesitant to do so in the future if not completely unwilling to do so.

**** ya! This one helped a lot of people. It helped tons of lower income individuals buy their first Camaro SS!!

Advertisement
Mark Emmert was the chancellor at LSU. We know how this story is going to end. Only chance anything happens is if the IRS gets involved through the 501c3 issue.

From my understanding, this happened under his watch during his time at LSU. He should be forced to step down from his position within the NCAA.

After all, we punish institutions whether leadership knew about improper practices or not. Emmert should be no different.

Having said that, I fully expect FBI to hammer LSU over this matter. The NCAA will probably slap LSU on the wrist.

From my understanding, this happened under his watch during his time at LSU. He should be forced to step down from his position within the NCAA.

After all, we punish institutions whether leadership knew about improper practices or not. Emmert should be no different.

Having said that, I fully expect FBI to hammer LSU over this matter. The NCAA will probably slap LSU on the wrist.
Yeah, he should step down. Guaranteed there is a long line of azzholes just like him waiting to take the job.

They already are.

"He acted alone." "Rogue booster." "Nobody knew." "The funds will be 'replaced' shortly."

This thing will be covered up so well that someone is going to need to bump this thread in a few years just to remind us that this actually happened.

Not arguing against any of this.

But Nevin literally operated as a rogue booster while at Miami. Everyone was screaming for the death penalty.

Advertisement
Not arguing against any of this.

But Nevin literally operated as a rogue booster while at Miami. Everyone was screaming for the death penalty.

Right. But the "everyone" who was screaming was everyone who hates us, which is the collective fanbase of over 100 Division I colleges.

However, the SEC is a cartel. Even blameless little Vanderbilt and their fans will come to the defense of "yet another" SEC program that was "victimized" by a "rogue booster".

Hey, does anyone have photos of that LSU guy standing on the field when the players run out? Because, if you don't, then Nevin is FAR WORSE. Right? Because there are pictures. He handed Donna Shalala an oversized check once. Nevin is the worst human being ever.

But that LSU guy was just trying to "help people". And maybe he went "too far". But he's not an evil Ponzi schemer like Nevin, letting guys come over to the other side of a velvet rope in a club and whatnot. I mean, ****e like that is disgusting.

John Paul Funes' brother David Funes is in charge of Business Development at The Newtron Group. The Newtron Group does construction at LSU. Starting to come out that there are a few NCAA referee's that have ties to the Newtron Group. Mike Defee, a Big 12 official is President of Newtron Beaumont, which is a subsidiary of TRIAD, which is a subsidiary of The Newtron Group. David Funes is a regular around the football program and really close with the coaches (and players?)

Advertisement
Don't be so sure. Plenty of criminals are out running the streets even though everyone in the world knows exactly what they did, and if it was anyone else that did it, they would be behind bars for a long, long time.

If LSU really is caught dead to rights, they'll probably just punish Ole Miss or Miami some more...

Yeah, but fbi is in damage control mode since their imagine has been trashed beyond belief the last few years. They need some high profile non-political scalps to wave at news conferences. Universities n general and atteltics in particular are ripe for the pickings. The big schools have a serious “can’t touch me “ syndrome that leads them to do alll sorts of stuff. FBI can probably find a weekly scandal to bust open.

FBI: “LSU Board members are involved with embezzlement from a Catholic children’s foundation involving LSU athletics, LSU football and basketball players, and a few NCAA referees”

NCAA: “We are opening up an investigation into University of Kansas football”

Les Miles: “Well played”

Okay, I get it.

FBI needs to investigate Mark Emmwhatever and the NCAA. This is a f*cking joke

Last edited:
Nice article. LOL @ OLOL....But....There will be giant slalom skiing at the Winter Olympics in **** before the NCAA punishes any of the upper echelon of revenue producing SEC schools...

If the Feds RICO the endowments funds, there will not be anything left for ncaa to protect. If people start going to prison, ncaa will run and hide. I doubt anyone is worried about ncaa right now. There is a bigger shark circling.

Advertisement
Back