LSU/OBJ in trouble?

Advertisement
SEC, nothing to see here.
1598464319758.png

As long as those players were either seniors or declared for the draft (Jefferson) then LSU will be fine. Once the game ended they were no longer considered student athletes anymore

Advertisement
I thought this was swept under the rug 7 months ago. We all saw it, and knew that if it was our players getting cash, we'd have been stripped of the title before we got off the field.
With a 2 year postseason ban and a collective clutching of pearls by the national media.

I chuckle every time I see one of these threads.

LSU took hundreds of thousands of dollars from a children’s cancer charity and gave it to recruits.
If You think 2k from an nfl receiver with ambiguous sexual tendencies is gonna stir up anything in the ncaa during covid then let me too introduce you to my cousin. He’s a prince in Nigeria and needs your help. PM me your email so I can send it to him. Trust me there is a lot of money in it for you if you help him out.

Advertisement
SEC, nothing to see here.
View attachment 128484

But wait, there's more

Football & basketball illegal payments, Title IX violations... Wow sure looks like a lack of institutional control to me. Of course, Emmert will waive his magic wand and it will all disappear.

But wait, there's more

Football & basketball illegal payments, Title IX violations... Wow sure looks like a lack of institutional control to me. Of course, Emmert will waive his magic wand and it will all disappear.
@Liberty City El, add all of this together, Ole Miss might lose 3 scholly's now. That'll teach em!

But wait, there's more

Ncaa would have trailers, a demo team, and a moving company outside our facilities if that sht was us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Come on man, this is click bait, why post it. Not a **** thing going to happen to LSU over this. The NCAA is working quickly on this as usual, Fvckheads.

Ole Miss gonna get 2 scholly's taken away for this...
Real question how come only bama Georgia Auburn and LSU are allowed to throw money like it’s going out of style? How come ole miss can’t get away with stuff like that? They’re a high ceiling sec team just like the others. Lane knows where the bodies are buried tho so watch out

Advertisement
Back