LSU/OBJ in trouble?

Advertisement
Real question how come only bama Georgia Auburn and LSU are allowed to throw money like it’s going out of style? How come ole miss can’t get away with stuff like that? They’re a high ceiling sec team just like the others. Lane knows where the bodies are buried tho so watch out
Ole Miss has to stay in their lane, which isn't the one Georgia, Auburn, LSU, and Bama are in.

from what an auburn student told me about 20 years ago, TENN was cheating their asses off during the fulmer era.. so apparently TENN is apart of that group that can do as they wish too in regards to $$$

Why would Beckham be in trouble. Nothing wrong with give young people cash. The university though . . . .

Advertisement
I thought this was swept under the rug 7 months ago. We all saw it, and knew that if it was our players getting cash, we'd have been stripped of the title before we got off the field.
Oh **** no. They would started the game again and given the ball to Clemson but locked our team up until Clemson got ahead.

LSU boosters were stealing funds from a children's hospital and paying recruits and the NCAA didnt care. You think they will care if OBJ gave some kids $2K?

Advertisement
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.
NOTHING WILL EVER HAPPEN TO THEM!!!

Look at all the sht that has come out about hat school the last 3 years: Kiddie **** , sexual assault, embezzlement from a charity, fake employees, a head coach Coochie chasing students, administrators covering sht up.

Lucky for them they managed not to take any recruits to Benihana. That would’ve cost them a 3 year investigation, a bunch of scholarships and an LOIC charge.

Last edited:
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.
NOTHING WILL EVER HAPPEN TO THEM!!!

Look at all the sht that has come out about hat school the last 3 years: Kiddie **** , sexual assault, embezzlement from a charity, fake employees, a head coach Coochie chasing students, administrators covering sht up.

Lucky for them they managed not to take any recruits to Benihana. That would’ve cost them a 3 year investigation, a bunch of scholarships and an LOI charge.

I think that the reality is that nothing happens on the INDIVIDUAL violations.

And then, when you have a MASSIVE accumulation of violations, something will happen, but it will be something fairly minimal.

It's like needing 400 yards just to score a TD because you keep getting pushed back by ticky-tacky penalties.

LSU is literally the definition of lack of institutional control but absolutely nothing will happen.

As a matter of fact, it’s more than lack of constitutional control, it’s active participation in a borderline criminal enterprise. Yet, still absolutely nothing will happen.

Advertisement
I think that the reality is that nothing happens on the INDIVIDUAL violations.

And then, when you have a MASSIVE accumulation of violations, something will happen, but it will be something fairly minimal.

It's like needing 400 yards just to score a TD because you keep getting pushed back by ticky-tacky penalties.
How did we get charged with LOI for small sht but all the sht they’ve done gets wrist slapped.
How is 180k stolen form a university cancer charity and used as alleged payment to a players parent that never showed up to work a “minor violation”.

That’s cosa nostra 101. “Show up to work on Monday and punch in and tell the union foreman your one of my guys. Then leave and show up every 2 weeks to pick up a check” “ if your PO shows up don’t worry they’ll cover for your saying you went to west Chester to make a delivery”.
That’s 180k!!! If that player only played 3 years that’s a **** of a lot of income in that city to their parents.

With NIL$ now the reality — No harm no foul.

I have zero problems with players/ families making money ANYWAY AND ANYTIME THEY WANT. We are in a FREE MARKET economy ain’t we?

NCAA has been a fraud scheme for 50 years and deprived countless players and their family of opportunities to use their names/faces and skills to earn an income.
Then punish everyone equally or don’t punish anyone at all tiger.
We got an LOIC charge for a suit, chicken teriyaki and a used washer.
I don’t see the ncaa launching a 3 year investigation and paying off potential witnesses (illegal AF) to try to get information on what happened.
We got the hammer dropped for pell grant money in the 90’s but not swindling from a **** pediatric cancer charity!!!!
I can’t believe the fckng disconnect.

You seem to have an excellent memory on UM’s past players sexual Deviances but seem to draw a blank when it comes to the way the ncaa looks the other way on sec violations as opposed to the way the police UM.

Last edited:
How did we get charged with LOI for small sht but all the sht they’ve done gets wrist slapped.
How is 180k stolen form a university cancer charity and used as alleged payment to a players parent that never showed up to work a “minor violation”.

That’s cosa nostra 101. “Show up to work on Monday and punch in and tell the union foreman your one of my guys. Then leave and show up every 2 weeks to pick up a check” “ if your PO shows up don’t worry they’ll cover for your saying you went to west Chester to make a delivery”.
That’s 180k!!! If that player only played 3 years that’s a **** of a lot of income in that city to their parents.

It should be pointed out that Miami's 1990s NCAA case was the LAST to be punished so harshly (and the LOIC rule being used so broadly). The trend since then has been lighter punishment.

And the WORST part about the Nevin Shapiro NCAA case was that everything turned on Nevin being a willing and enthusiastic witness against us. If Miami had become the FIRST program punished harshly in 20 years, it would have been due to Nevin ******** us in a way that NONE of the SEC boosters/bagmen have ever done.

I also agree that some of the other cases in the past 25 years SHOULD HAVE been punished more harshly.

Advertisement
Then punish everyone equally or don’t punish anyone at all tiger.
We got an LOIC charge for a suit, chicken teriyaki and a used washer.
I don’t see the ncaa launching a 3 year investigation and paying off potential witnesses (illegal AF) to try to get information on what happened.
We got the hammer dropped for pell grant money in the 90’s but not swindling from a **** pediatric cancer charity!!!!
I can’t believe the fckng disconnect.

You seem to have an excellent memory on UM’s past players sexual Devi’s cues but seem to draw a blank when it comes to the way the ncaa looks the other way on sec violations as opposed to the way the police UM.

yeah and people used to Lynch black folks at will...

history sucks sometimes and there are victims- like the U.

But where we are today with NIL it’s a matter of time before high school players will demand a “signing bonus” to join a school.

Just accept the new reality and let the past go homie.

It should be pointed out that Miami's 1990s NCAA case was the LAST to be punished so harshly (and the LOIC rule being used so broadly). The trend since then has been lighter punishment.

And the WORST part about the Nevin Shapiro NCAA case was that everything turned on Nevin being a willing and enthusiastic witness against us. If Miami had become the FIRST program punished harshly in 20 years, it would have been due to Nevin ******** us in a way that NONE of the SEC boosters/bagmen have ever done.

I also agree that some of the other cases in the past 25 years SHOULD HAVE been punished more harshly.

I don’t necessarily have a direct disagreement with what you’re saying, I think the trend is towards lighter punishment. But let’s look at what happened not that long ago with Miami.

Think we were punished very harshly in the Nevin case. Firstly, by the amount of time and effort they took on our case, a three-year investigation which no doubt had an impact not just on recruiting but on our reputation. And then we still had to give up scholarships, and bowl appearances. Also, as you well know, the NCAA was nefariously investigating, using techniques that would make cops with blackjacks from a bygone area proud. Do you think anything close to that is going to happen to LSU?

It just seems like the NCAA barely cares, yet the scope and breath of the allegations versus LSU are astonishing. I mean literally diverting money from a children’s cancer charity. Not to mention all the other fairly well documented allegations.

Out of All of the bull**** that nevine spilled his guts about please illustrate to the jury what the ncaa was able to prove in the 3 year investigation.

Advertisement
Back