LSU going in-home with Valentine tonight

Advertisement

122.gif

Advertisement
@mattyports: From my chat w/ Travonte Valentine, he sounds more impressed with #LSU than he does with #Canes. Wouldn't be stunned to see him flip.

@mattyports: Valentine said #Canes allowing 48 pts to Duke "made it look like they weren’t even trying ... It kind of knocked them down a step.”

this alone should get No D fired, there is no rebuttal for giving up 48 to DUKE!!!

Once Valentine thinks about it, and I'm sure our coaches will put it in his head if he hasn't, our defensive struggles mean early playing time for him. If his mental makeup is anything like most of these young top drawer players, that will be most appealing to him. Looking at the other top notch defensive talent we should be signing, I think Al closes the deal on this recruit.

LSU still has a visit with Miles they can use... I assume they will use it post-dead period.

Advertisement
Once Valentine thinks about it, and I'm sure our coaches will put it in his head if he hasn't, our defensive struggles mean early playing time for him. If his mental makeup is anything like most of these young top drawer players, that will be most appealing to him. Looking at the other top notch defensive talent we should be signing, I think Al closes the deal on this recruit.

He wants to go to the NFL that is his main thing and LSU is DT's as well.

Golden needs to visit ASAP

Valentine doesn't sign till February....Golden needs to get the last visit.

I would send out assistants to visit valentine for now. Head Coaches can only use the in-home one time unless they sign those papers.

Advertisement
Dont make this a bash D thread, its still about Valentine and how we're going to keep him so please everybody keep it on the recruit

@mattyports: From my chat w/ Travonte Valentine, he sounds more impressed with #LSU than he does with #Canes. Wouldn't be stunned to see him flip.

@mattyports: Valentine said #Canes allowing 48 pts to Duke "made it look like they weren’t even trying ... It kind of knocked them down a step.”

this alone should get No D fired, there is no rebuttal for giving up 48 to DUKE!!!

Same guy had McDermott going to OSU or Notre Dame. Funny thing is, McDermott didn't even consider OSU.

Just win the bowl game and put on a good performance on both sides of the ball.

we got this

Advertisement
Y'all need to relax. You have to let the pretenders take their shot before you close.

Let Al and Barrow do their thing.

There's levels to this stuff.

Advertisement
Back