LSU going in-home with Valentine tonight

That's part of the deal when you take an official visit. I'm sure Brandon Powell, Nigel Patton, Joe Yearby, and Chad Thomas will host other coaches as well. However, I don't think any staff will see these kids more than Miami has..

Advertisement
LSU has 89 fabillionty DTs. I don't care how much the bagman is dropping off, this would be a monumental recruiting fail.

AKA Genron45 is already looking at the new car he is going to get after NSD

Last edited by a moderator:
How have we not visited Valentine yet? Gotta hold on to this beast

Probably waiting on LSU to make their pitch, then come in and counter punch. This is a game of Chess. Golden knows this is all about strategy and timing. Would prefer if we set up our visit right after their coaches leave, or tommorow at the lastest.

Advertisement
How have we not visited Valentine yet? Gotta hold on to this beast

Probably waiting on LSU to make their pitch, then come in and counter punch. This is a game of Chess. Golden knows this is all about strategy and timing. Would prefer if we set up our visit right after their coaches leave, or tommorow at the lastest.

this

The one hope I have is that with so many DTs already on board, L$U really doesnt NEED Valentine so much as wants him. He's a luxury to them, so maybe the need to drop $$$ is not as pressing. When its a kid they REALLY want or NEED, they pull out ALL the $tops.

Advertisement
Not a good sign we have not visited him in home yet.

Disagree. From what I gather, this is LSU's first in home with him. These will be assistant coaches. Probably means we were waiting for them to make their move, then come in and counter them and undo the damage. Then we will wait for Les Miles to make his move, and then AG will come in to try to close it out after.

Its great we haven't had our in-home yet. Look forward to the story of Al and Co.'s stop-and-drop (visit and deliver financial aid agreement papers) with Valentine.

Its great we haven't had our in-home yet. Look forward to the story of Al and Co.'s stop-and-drop (visit and deliver financial aid agreement papers) with Valentine.

THIS. We need to hit ALL our recruits up with this. Then sit on them non stop. Cruise by, have a BBQ with the Fam on sunday, stop by for Dinner Wed Night. Go watch a game with them on Saturday. Literally camp out with Cook, Valentine, and the other local studs.

Advertisement

85.gif

Some kids you need to be first with. Some kids you need to be last with. Valentine seems likely to be the latter.

Advertisement
Someone go throw traffic spikes on all the streets leading to Valentine's house and let loose a ****ed off pit bull or three when Les gets out.

By far the most important recruit of the year, we can't afford to lose him. Players like him bring championships.

Advertisement
Back