LSU Game Traveling Plans

Advertisement
anyone know which side of the stadium we are on ?

38D0BCA6-51EF-45A0-B25E-47BB9D97AC96.jpeg

Pretty sure it’s the bottom side of the image - behind the Miami bench. That’s where I’m getting my tickets.

http://advocareclassicfootball.com/

Where is everyone staying? Are you guys staying in Dallas or Arlington? Pretty sure the stadium is a bit of a trip from Dallas. I’m leaning towards staying in Dallas with the fam. Never been.

Arlington is not far from Dallas. I-30 will take you from downtown to Highway 360 in a matter of minutes (barring traffic of course). Division st. heading west off 360 will place you right next to AT&T Stadium

I might fly out late Wednesday/Thursday morning, do Austin for a couple days, and then drive to Dallas Saturday afternoon/early Sunday morning. I’m assuming the game will be at night.

Still waiting to see what the rest of our group wants to do.

Advertisement
Arlington is not far from Dallas. I-30 will take you from downtown to Highway 360 in a matter of minutes (barring traffic of course). Division st. heading west off 360 will place you right next to AT&T Stadium

Dallas always has traffic and road construction. If you want a good view of the area go to Six Flags and ride the Titan or Superman. You can see the whole area.

Ticket prices are ridiculous for this game. And that stadium sucks for actually seeing the game. Might as well be in the next county if you don't get the $300 tickets.

Don't stay in Arlington. Dallas is an amazing city with a billion things to do, stay in Dallas if you can. The stadium is not that far away.

Flying in Friday, leaving on Monday. Reserved a hotel in Bedford for the time being. Would like to meet some of my Canes fam

Advertisement
Dallas always has traffic and road construction. If you want a good view of the area go to Six Flags and ride the Titan or Superman. You can see the whole area.

Ticket prices are ridiculous for this game. And that stadium sucks for actually seeing the game. Might as well be in the next county if you don't get the $300 tickets.

Wait for the schools to actually be issued their allotments before you freak out over the ticket prices. Ohhh, it's going to be an expensive ticket but these prices before the schools get theirs are always phony.

I live in Dallas, so hoping to meet a lot of you guys/gals if possible. Let us know if you all hookup before or after the game somewhere

Same here. I have a group of around 10 or so coming in for the game too.

If you’re looking to enjoy dallas at all you should stay in downtown/uptown dallas. If all you want is convenience for the game stay in Arlington.

Advertisement
Spike. I’m all booked. Arrive Friday at ZaZa with wife and perhaps my daughter from LA. Saturday for tourism. Game on Sunday. Flying home on Monday.

You going?
There's tourism in Dallas? What's there to see, other than where Kennedy was killed?

You going to rent a horse? I guess since it's Texas, they have lots of cowboys and everybody rides around on horses.

I don't really know. Never been to Texas.

There’s nothing to see in Dallas. Skyline is cool. Bridges are cool. Great places to drink and watch football. Why would you do anything else that weekend anyways?

The whole cowboy thing is more Fort Worth. Dallas is just about showing off money. Uptown is famous for having “$30,000 millionaires.” Fun bars in the area, though.

Advertisement
I’m at the Sheraton. I understand the traffic on game day is a disaster so I opted to be within walking distance to the stadium

The whole cowboy thing is more Fort Worth. Dallas is just about showing off money. Uptown is famous for having “$30,000 millionaires.” Fun bars in the area, though.

1000% agree. Stay in Fort Worth rather than Dallas. Downtown is very walkable with a lot of restaurants and bars. Visit the Stockyards just north of downtown Fort Worth. Its setup as an old western town with people in character. Have a cattle drive twice a day. We stayed at the Omni Fort Worth for spring break and did Six Flags. Jerryworld is within walking distance.

What’s the deal with tailgating. Is this allowed or do we bar it up until close to game time?

Advertisement
Back