LSU Game Traveling Plans

Hurracanes

Your favorite poster’s favorite poster.
Premium
Where is everyone staying? Are you guys staying in Dallas or Arlington? Pretty sure the stadium is a bit of a trip from Dallas. I’m leaning towards staying in Dallas with the fam. Never been.

Advertisement
Where is everyone staying? Are you guys staying in Dallas or Arlington? Pretty sure the stadium is a bit of a trip from Dallas. I’m leaning towards staying in Dallas with the fam. Never been.

Hotel ZaZa near downtown Dallas. Fun, lively and not corporate. Very near ZaZa are some great restaurants (e.g. Fearing’s) and cultural attractions (eg Nasher Sculpture Center). For a 3 day weekend, these big city highlights trump suburban locations.

Advertisement
Hotel ZaZa near downtown Dallas. Fun, lively and not corporate. Very near ZaZa are some great restaurants (e.g. Fearing’s) and cultural attractions (eg Nasher Sculpture Center). For a 3 day weekend, these big city highlights trump suburban locations.

So you going?

Advertisement
We are driving out there from central Florida we are staying 2 nights in New Orleans on bourbon st then we are staying 2 nights at the Hyatt right next to six flags then game day we are staying at the Sheraton Arlington

Any idea on how best to score tix ? ACCCG was Cluster the way tix distributed all over the stadium . Know that was different than season schedule but sites not showing this game and need to score group of tix together ...

Advertisement
Spike. I’m all booked. Arrive Friday at ZaZa with wife and perhaps my daughter from LA. Saturday for tourism. Game on Sunday. Flying home on Monday.

You going?

I was looking into that ZaZa hotel. Looks pretty unique. I’m okay with any regular hotel, but the ole ball and chain might like it since there’s something she had planned with her family I have to pull her away from for that weekend.

Looks like it’s a hike to the stadium. Are you going to uber it?

Advertisement
Havent decided. I do know our mutual friend is going.

I was looking into that ZaZa hotel. Looks pretty unique. I’m okay with any regular hotel, but the ole ball and chain might like it since there’s something she had planned with her family I have to pull her away from for that weekend.

Looks like it’s a hike to the stadium. Are you going to uber it?

Yes, going to use Uber or some other limo type service. Want to go early for tailgating and have a couple of beers during the game. Don’t want the hassle or risk of driving my family to and from the game.

I’ve stayed a ZaZa twice before. Very hip and lively in an upscale neighborhood. Fun.

I just switched to the Hilton Arlington. Great reviews with free shuttle pickup and drop off at the airport and a coach bus to and from the stadium for $20. I might walk, it's only a mile and a half.

Advertisement
Back