LSU fans sound pretty confident...

When a dog barks, the Lion doesn't even turn around.
African proverb..

That’s so true, I trained through out the Southeast after my injury and focus my anger for being left behind by my friends whom played at the U and NFL.

When I was being recruited just before my injury

6’1” 240
410 bench
630 squat
Same deadlift
Unblock able
LOST EVERYTHING INJURED

Regrouped and made a choice cry complain or refocus I DID.

I never paid for gym membership ever , was also sponsored by health food stores back then.

When my Freinds went to a gym we’d do private sessions, the three of us would need all the poundage in the gym we needed requirements or it waisted our time and our training sessions.

To everyday people on treadmills they would just stare in amazement.

Keep in mind 24-7 no weekends off except week before and after powerlifting invitational evens , I came real close to being on CBS one time but missed my opener in squat, all participants had be over 810 to be on TV I fell 15 pounds short to qualify with Bill Kazmire he did a 600 pound bench that day on TV I SAT AND WATCHED

Any way to this day I would have given it all up for ONE CHANCE TO RUN THROUGH THE SMOKE.

Plenty aches and pains NOW .

THERES NO FREE LUNCH

GOCANES

Advertisement
Brother in my day , I’d eat those drills as warm.

I TRAINED LIKE NO OTHER SO I COULD BE LIKE NO OTHER... I WAS

TILL MASSIVE DISLOCATION TENDON/NEVER DAMAGED ANKLE I LIMP TO THIS VERY DAY BROTHER 60 plus years old.

GOCANES

Played and trained with some of the greatest Cane players of ALL TIME.

1 question. 1 statement.

Are you Dan Sileo?

If you are limp then mat drills are not the place for you.

Am I the only person a little concerned about there defense? Wisky got after us with mostly 3 stars (plumbers) on defense. LSU bringing 4 and 5 stars running the same concepts coached by Wisconsin's former D coordinator. Saw interview where LSU coach spoke about bringing in coaches the played last year. Has to be talking about Him Leanord from Wisconsin. I'm going to grt killed for this I'm sure. Not saying I think LSU will beat us. Just saying probably not the cakw walk many expect.

Advertisement
This LSU team is not good by their usual standards. The only thing they have is remanants of a good defense.

Lousy QB and their weakest stable of RBs in 10 years. Most publications have them finishing 4th in the SEC West behind MSU, and I agree.

We have the better team. They will play us tough but we should win that game. If not then we’ve got real problems.

TO ME it comes down to our offensive line. Our Dline will be serviceable but probably wont be strong enough to match their O-line big on big, but we have speed. We saw that vs Wiscy.

If our O-line cant get a push it will be a long day. I am sure of it.

That’s so true, I trained through out the Southeast after my injury and focus my anger for being left behind by my friends whom played at the U and NFL.

When I was being recruited just before my injury

6’1” 240
410 bench
630 squat
Same deadlift
Unblock able
LOST EVERYTHING INJURED

Regrouped and made a choice cry complain or refocus I DID.

I never paid for gym membership ever , was also sponsored by health food stores back then.

When my Freinds went to a gym we’d do private sessions, the three of us would need all the poundage in the gym we needed requirements or it waisted our time and our training sessions.

To everyday people on treadmills they would just stare in amazement.

Keep in mind 24-7 no weekends off except week before and after powerlifting invitational evens , I came real close to being on CBS one time but missed my opener in squat, all participants had be over 810 to be on TV I fell 15 pounds short to qualify with Bill Kazmire he did a 600 pound bench that day on TV I SAT AND WATCHED

Any way to this day I would have given it all up for ONE CHANCE TO RUN THROUGH THE SMOKE.

Plenty aches and pains NOW .

THERES NO FREE LUNCH

GOCANES
Lmao 😂

I say we erase that awful Peach Bowl memory and give them a nice whooping to remember for years now starting the season.

Advertisement
TO ME it comes down to our offensive line. Our Dline will be serviceable but probably wont be strong enough to match their O-line big on big, but we have speed. We saw that vs Wiscy.

If our O-line cant get a push it will be a long day. I am sure of it.

They don’t have to get push like gorillas, this line won’t, but they at least have to hold their blocks.

Also, our d-line will be more than serviceable.

If Oline is adequate and Rosier is just average, we win by 7 to 10.

LSU has big Oline problems too. Don't know wat da over under gonna be but I be lookin hard at the under four this game.

Advertisement
Back