LSU Fall Practice Info Drop Thread

Advertisement
Nothing like sending messages to kids and parents,I'll stick with Rich'ts process

The DA can still pursue charges and investigation will be ongoing even when a witness retracts...especially when there is physical evidence. No way Davis will be available in 2 weeks

In wake of Baylor and the me too movement they will investigate this thoroughly

their OC has only called like six games over the last 20 years. Those games were in 2016 and they ran the Les Miles offense pretty much.

I think their OC and Orgeron want to run that offense but they view their strength at WR so they think they will go up tempo and spread people out. When that’s not your actual philosophy though..well, you end up with the Jeff Bowden “rainbow offense.”

Subpoena him to appear in court. Have him sworn in and have an attorney ask him if the above information he stated is the truth. Too many of you posters are going overboard with this LSU game. Calm down, everything will work out. Relax.

Maybe you should just stop posting on message boards since people discussing football bothers you so much?

You know a coach could change the way the offense is ran during the off season right?

LSU has been changing their offense for 6-7 years, then when the game starts they’re in I form. Running tosses , iso and power all game.

It’ll be the same conservative bs that they always run. Regardless if it’s 2,3 or 4 wide. Conservative is conservative no matter the formation.

Advertisement
LSU changed offensive coordinators this year, and Coach O ran a wide open offense when he was the interim coach at USC

I absolutely believe they’re going 4 wide
I hope they go 4 wide. It's difficult for a transfer QB to come into the Fall camp and have the playbook mastered all the while geling with his WRs. 4 wide will just add more confusion to the QB as to where his receivers are in their routes and where to go with the ball. I expect a lot of staring down receivers as their QB will only be comfortable with 1-2 WRs.

I would expect a lot of WR screens and dink-n-dunk passes. When they try to go downfield with their passes, there will be tight coverage causing more indecision by the QB.

More passing from LSU = more turnovers. Break out the turnover chain early and often!!!

Stay in base and they’ll get stuffed like Notre Dame. They should go 4 wide but I also believe our defense can play up to par on nickel and dime packages. I was unsure about this game before (thought it was a 50/50 deal because of the line of scrimmage battle) but I like our chances. Also helps that their team is going through a lot as far as suspensions and just degeneracy in general.

Advertisement
The one thing I do disagree with you guys on is Joe Burrow. I think he’s a good QB and played well in the OSU spring game. He could have easily been the starter there as well.
That being said, we’ll be ****** come September 2nd.

The one thing I do disagree with you guys on is Joe Burrow. I think he’s a good QB and played well in the OSU spring game. He could have easily been the starter there as well.

Yeah except he wasn’t the starter.

Dude is awful, I’d much rather he just shotgun a gallon of bleach.
Water Wigs5.jpeg

Advertisement
LSU changed offensive coordinators this year, and Coach O ran a wide open offense when he was the interim coach at USC

I absolutely believe they’re going 4 wide

Good and our super athletes will bring out the turnover chain multiple times, looking for a pick six myself!!!

Burrows doesn’t concern me, especially if they do try and go 4 wide with all 4 of their remaining scholarship wideouts who haven’t beaten their girlfriends. That will play right into Diaz’s blitz packages and even if we don’t do that, our front 4 will be meeting Burrows with the ball in his hands with no one to throw the ball to downfield. Unless this kid is Malik from last year and can escape pressure for days, he’s going to go down, and hard, come Sunday night.

Come on man, easily have been OSU starter ?!?! Okay he leaves OSU with a final four team for a team in complete disarray, make sense!!! We drum this team

Advertisement
Yeah except he wasn’t the starter.

Tony, Urban didn’t name a starter coming out of Spring, but Burrow looked better than all of the other QBs and likely would’ve won the job outright this fall. Burrow looked good this past Spring at Ohio * and he’s accurate. Don’t sleep on him

Advertisement
Back