LSU Fall Practice Info Drop Thread

Advertisement
Sounds like they're using the FSU playbook . At least the criminoles were protecting a heisman QB in Jarapist when they pulled out all the stops and the laughing state attorney Willie Meggs refused to charge him.

Sounds like Title 9 implications. Idiots think that “charges” are all that matter. Heard all the same dumb **** in the Urb case that’s going on.

I don’t know when these hick schools are going to figure out that you can’t just hide stuff and coerce witnesses in today’s climate when it comes to abusing women.

any university admin that catches a sniff of a title ix violation and doesn't report it is either willfully ignorant or completely incompetent, and the lsu situation stinks to high heaven of the former. they drill this stuff into our heads every year and there is no proof required. if the investigation is run correctly and the alleged perpetrator is innocent then no one should ever hear about it.

LSU is obviously doing everything they can to get suspended players Drake Davis and Ed Ingram back in practice. LSU fans feel pretty confidant that both players will be back in action this week. I will not comment on the Ingram situation. But the Drake Davis dumpster fire … wow!

I'll start by saying the girl who accused him is now the victim of a witch hunt in Baton Rouge. She is a LSU scholarship athlete and is being treated like a murder suspect by the attorney for Davis and LSU police. They convinced the girl to retract her statements - and she did. Now people are calling for her to be expelled from LSU and arrested for giving false accusations. Up to this point LSU has been able to convince her to not hire an attorney.

First off, the latest of four incidents that has been reported to police and LSU happened in June 2018. There are different stories coming out about why it took two months for anything to be reported, but he was suspended yesterday, August 18 (arrested on August 17). The girl suffered a bruised stomach from getting punched, a bruised neck from being choked, and a ripped ear lobe from Davis ripping her earring out. This was all over Davis being upset over a text message she sent. Pictures were taken by her teammate or LSU manager in June.

Lets go over the three previous incidents that were swept under the rug by LSU athletics:

May 2017: After a break-up, the female went to Davis' apartment to retrieve possessions. Davis is accused to have punched her in the stomach. I am not sure if LSU police or EBR Parish police got involved.

April 2018: After going out with friends, Davis is accused of throwing her around, clawing her, and punching her in the ribs. The girl suffered a broken rib and was treated at a campus medical facility at some point. Pictures were taken, showing ribs and nail markings. A police report was reportedly initially filed, although it seems to have disappeared. No other information is available.

May 2018: After getting in an altercation in the car on Perkins road, Davis threw her phone out of the car window. He abandon her but ultimately came back for her. When she got back in the car, he choked her. Pictures were taken of her bruised neck.

June 2018: This was when she punched, choked, and ear ripped

And to add: Davis sent the girl a text that read "I WILL KILL YOU"

Considering she was a LSU athlete who was treated at LSU facilities, had pictures taken by LSU employees and fellow teammates, I am really curious as to how this wasn't addressed earlier than the actual arrest.

So, here we are. Davis has been released from EBR and is planning on practicing this week. The girlfriend still does not have an attorney. Everything is squashed within the world of LSU and LSU police, but what about East Baton Rouge Parish? The parish DA can prosecute a domestic abuse case. But of course, the DA is none other than LSU and Catholic High (where Patrick Peterson' s dad was "employed") donor and faithful, Hillar Moore.

Let's see if he follows through on his words:

As District Attorney, Hillar Moore will:
  • Vigorously prosecute those who hurt our children, especially Internet predators.
  • Strengthen the Witness Victim Coordinator positions to make sure the District Attorney’s office communicates with victims and families of crime.
  • Work with our schools to intervene with problem kids before they commit offenses and enter the court system.
  • Work with all Parish law enforcement agencies to reduce crime in East Baton Rouge.
  • Immediately identify and prosecute violent repeat offenders.
  • Demand high bonds for violent and repeat offenders.
  • Work to require drug tests for all felony arrests.
Wheres the me too movement?

Advertisement
He states he wants to go 4-wide but I went back and watched the LSU Notre Dame game and the LSU spring game and they stayed in 21, 12, and 11 personnel 75% of the time. For a guy who likes to meddle on offense and has never been 4-wides I find it hard to believe he’s gonna change what he does. Thoughts?

"The victim provided photos to authorities of the bruising caused by Davis' attack. In addition, the victim provided text message conversations between her and Davis. The messages showed Davis threatening the victim with violence. At one point in the conversation, Davis sent a text saying, "I might kill you." ....but now she is recanting. b.s.

Advertisement
He states he wants to go 4-wide but I went back and watched the LSU Notre Dame game and the LSU spring game and they stayed in 21, 12, and 11 personnel 75% of the time. For a guy who likes to meddle on offense and has never been 4-wides I find it hard to believe he’s gonna change what he does. Thoughts?
You know a coach could change the way the offense is ran during the off season right?

TBH, I don't think it matters. We have the personnel to handle their traditional power sets and a spread. But if he does go spread, I expect to see the Turnover Chain multiple times. Did you see those scrimmage stats? The wheels have come off their offense.

Advertisement
So LSU is supposedly going to start a true freshman at CB.

The big plays will come in this game. Not right away, but they will come. They cannot man us up all game. Our skill guys are way too good.

PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN!!! If they do that then they..... :youre-nuts:

Coach O can throw a 12th man on the field, and it would not change the fact that their offense and offensive coordinator is inept as a ma****er!

Advertisement
I had an exchange with an LSU fan online. Dude said LSU was going to steam roll us, and wrote off the ND loss because they had an inept OC. Their current OC was a positions coach promoted!

Title 9 is just like the NCAA. Baylor, osu, FSU and others get no punishment.
why even send your daughter away for college when the institutions will recruit animals whith known criminal behavior and then protect them when they continue to act that way on campus. It’s a **** joke.
Smoke and mirrors operation where people are actually getting paid to uphold some invisible standard while quick to Ignore and sweep under the rug rape, spousal abuse, extortion and corruption.
It’s basically organized crime disguised as amateur sports.

LSU changed offensive coordinators this year, and Coach O ran a wide open offense when he was the interim coach at USC

I absolutely believe they’re going 4 wide

Subpoena him to appear in court. Have him sworn in and have an attorney ask him if the above information he stated is the truth. Too many of you posters are going overboard with this LSU game. Calm down, everything will work out. Relax.

Advertisement
Back