LSU Fall Practice Info Drop Thread

Advertisement
Oh on many boards Greedy is top 50 too!! Is his draft stock going to tumble too?!?
Nope but he’s going against a legit receiver including a healthy Ahmmon Richards and greedy has got beaten when going against the best receivers he played against last year like Demarcus lodge and Calvin Ridley

Last edited:
Well i can honestly say, i wont have to eat crow because i have never said LSU will win this game, i have said this game can go either way and i will gladly come over here and say good game fellas if yall win.

On the other hand yall have all the 41-14 type predictions and talk about our incompetent coaches and so on....SOOO if we win yall will get bashed for getting beat by a "shrimp boat captain incompetent coach, a coordinator who hasnt coordinated an offense in 20 yrs, a sorry *** offense, and a bunch of slow weak players".

So question is is IF we win, will you man up?
You’ll troll either way what’s the difference lol

Advertisement
Oh on many boards Greedy is top 50 too!! Is his draft stock going to tumble too?!?
No. I think Greedy is a very good, going to be excellent, cover corner. But unless you have 3 or 4 more just like him, you're going to have a rough time. I actually expect greedy to do pretty well covering Richards in man. In fact, I'm begging for it. It's going to free up Cager, Thomas, Harley, Langham, Pope, Hightower, and Ezzard to be matched against unexperienced players.

That's what makes Ahmmon Richards so good. He ties up your best guy for the entire game. Well this ain't Bama with our one Calvin Ridley deep threat. You have a good to great DB. You do not have 5. And even if you do trot out 5 elite DBs, we're going to pound you with our 5 deep tailbacks who have an average .9300 composite score according to 247. 5 deep and we average a high 4*. Our 5th string tailback is a 5* consensus that ran a 4.27.

Nothing you’ve said invalidates what I said. Your entire rebuttal has been a complete waste of time. I never said that all of the players UGA lost were scholarship players.

UGA lost a lot of football players this year. Grad transfers and walk-ons that earn scholarship count. Just like the non-scholly guys and underclassmen who left early.

Losing 33 upperclassmen is going to be felt. Chubb and Michelle, along with the underclassmen who left early... Teams that top heavy in seniors almost always have a dramatic fall off the following year. UGA is going 9-3.

Debate the point if you want, but stop with the pointless bull****. Nobody cares that some of the Seniors who left were grad transfers or former walk-ons.

If you’re going to stick to that stupid *** idea, please, list for the board 33 guys you’d be comfortable dropping from our team at the end of this season and still be confident we win 10 games. Use all the walk-ons and grad transfers you want.

I’ll wait.

Dam you insecure! Wasn't trying to invalidate what you said. Just giving a little more info/insight. You is a Loose Cannon alright!

And get back to me if Georgia goes 9-3 and I'll crown your ***. You may be right but right now they are expected to be favored in every game and by double digits inn every game but two.

Dam you insecure! Wasn't trying to invalidate what you said. Just giving a little more info/insight. You is a Loose Cannon alright!

And get back to me if Georgia goes 9-3 and I'll crown your ***. You may be right but right now they are expected to be favored in every game and by double digits inn every game but two.
I'm not insecure what-so-ever. I know what I said, and I meant every word of what I said, and I stand by every word that I said.

I think you don't know what insecure means just like you don't know what Senior means,

Advertisement
Wow that would be good news for us if he can't play. Kid is a monster.

He already had at least one int in fall camp and he's a fkn DL.

I’m not one of those people who says I hope they are full strength so we prove a point. I don’t wish for injuries but to **** with other teams and feeling bad for them. Nobody felt bad for Miami when we were down our top 3 players on offense last year.

I think you might be able to add Thomas to that also. If he gets a free release off the line....he can dust anyone in college football.

Need to get Thomas matched up one on one with Delpit, just like Auburn did with that Hastings kid, that's easy pickings for 6. Hastings ran the same route Thomas did against UNC both for TD's.

At tackle Saahdiq Charle, Badara Traore, Austin Deculus, Cameron Wire
Charles is a legit tackle, but I'm not sold on Traore. He was the #1 juco tackle LSU got last spring, but he was disappointing in the spring game. Deculus is very talented, but I think he is more geared as a guard. Cameron Wire is a prototypical tackle, but lacks experience.

Guard Garrett Brumfield, Ed Ingram, Damien Lewis, Adrian Magee

Brumfield is a really good lineman and a road grader. Lewis was the top guard coming out of junior college and has been looking very impressive. Since Ingram is suspended, I see Lewis starting and I thought he was going to beat out Ingram anyway. Magee is also talented, just not a lot of experience.
Good thing this will all be decided on the field on Sept 2nd. I sure hope we see some of these LSU posters come back after they lose and take it like a man....what are those odds?
download (1).jpeg

Need to get Thomas matched up one on one with Delpit, just like Auburn did with that Hastings kid, that's easy pickings for 6. Hastings ran the same route Thomas did against UNC both for TD's.

I felt Richt made the right calls on offense last year, we just didn’t excute a lot of them. Richt is extremely calculated (some call this vanilla) but he sets up for the perfect play and we just have to hit more of them this year. We had guys running open a lot last year and just flat out didn’t execute the play.

Advertisement
I'm not insecure what-so-ever. I know what I said, and I meant every word of what I said, and I stand by every word that I said.

I think you don't know what insecure means just like you don't know what Senior means,

Exactly. Guy doesn't even know he's saying. Big props for calling him out.

Advertisement
No. I think Greedy is a very good, going to be excellent, cover corner. But unless you have 3 or 4 more just like him, you're going to have a rough time. I actually expect greedy to do pretty well covering Richards in man. In fact, I'm begging for it. It's going to free up Cager, Thomas, Harley, Langham, Pope, Hightower, and Ezzard to be matched against unexperienced players.

That's what makes Ahmmon Richards so good. He ties up your best guy for the entire game. Well this ain't Bama with our one Calvin Ridley deep threat. You have a good to great DB. You do not have 5. And even if you do trot out 5 elite DBs, we're going to pound you with our 5 deep tailbacks who have an average .9300 composite score according to 247. 5 deep and we average a high 4*. Our 5th string tailback is a 5* consensus that ran a 4.27.

Keep believing LSU doesn’t have the athletes to cover your Wideouts. LSU will go man the majority of the game. Our DBs don’t concern me at all. Ask most LSU fans and they’ll say the same thing. Our biggest concern is how are tackles handle your defensive ends. Oh and I just looked at defensive rankings in regards to yards allowed, td’s, etc and LSU ranked 21st overall. Miami wasn’t in the top 50. What we have coming back is better than what we had last year. Players I think will have a big impact are Netherly, Monroe, Delpit, and Harris.

So my contact who is a trainer says it’s a mild sprain so he will most likely be non-contact till a couple days before the game and then full speed

Advertisement
Back