LSU Fall Practice Info Drop Thread

Thats understandable but to sit here and say white always gets hung up in the mess and so on is a false statement, it happens to all linebackers time to time... I really just feel as if if a person isnt on yalls defense they arent worth a **** to yall....well some of yall

Don't get me wrong White is a good little player. Top 50 or so prospect in this years NFL draft. But he's not some top 10 talent like some people claim him to be. That's a bunch of SEC media hype due to him leading the conference in tackles.

I watched his film expecting the second coming of Ray Lewis, he's not even close. Nor is he even in a tier of a Vilma, Beason or a Kuechly (all first rounders). I would be ****ed if my NFL team drafted him in the first round. He's at best a mid second rounder next year (top 50-60 college football player) . I will even illustrate my evaluation of him using a couple of highlights from the Auburn game I watched last night.

Here are markings of that game film below: .09... He doesn't feel/read the gigantic hole to his left by filling it (even though its his gap) and making the tackle, leading to big gain by Johnson (lacks great LB instincts). .58... tries to shuck the fullback and gets pancaked (lacks physicality). 1:34 can't find hole to his left and gets caught in the wash (lacks great LB instincts). 2:50 not quick enough to react and get downhill to the hole to his right get's pancaked by an Auburn line man using one hand as RB goes right by him (lacks instincts and physicality). 3:01 can't find the hole to his left get driven back by the H back upon contact (Lacks physicality). 3:25 finally plays with physicality blows up the FB causes the play to bounce, Why does he not play this way every down? Isn't he a physical specimen weighing 250 or so pounds? 3:35 Next play gets sealed by WR and caught in the wash, leaving a hole for an Auburn first down (lacks physicality). I could go on including the play where he gets absolutely obliterated by Pettway on a blitz but I think you get my point.

Regardless of this game watch him exclusively in others you will see the same thing. Great when he has an alley to the ball and disappears when an blocker gets there hands on him. If your guards can consistently peel of the DL and get there hands on him its over.

Bottom line this isn't going to be a low scoring defensive struggle if Miami plays up to ability. Miami is going to score more than a LSU frat boy at a sorority gang bang.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Youre an idiot, i have said on here that the thing im most worried about is our O line and that both O lines are going to have trouble this game

Hey you need to shut the fvck up you ******* nut rag.

He's our idiot and anyone from another fam that talks to him like that will be called to the mats.

You lost me at " He's at best a mid second rounder next year (top 50-60 college football player)."

CBS has him as the 24th best player.
In that same article Miami doesn't have anyone in the top 25.

Bleacher report has him as the #6 player to be drafted

USA today has him at #17

Sometimes you need to take off the Miami sunglasses and be more unbiased

Provide facts in your retort if you don't want to come off as a biased undercover UGA fan

I did that once before months ago when someone posted the claim that Georgia was losing 33 scholarship players. Not gonna do the legwork again but I think they had 26 seniors and 3 grad student players. Of the seniors, I think Swilley, Hall, Essex, Courson, Hull, and Payne were are walkons/non-football scholarship players. One or two of the other scholarship seniors were walkons who were awarded a scholarship before their senior year.

I was a Dog. Grew in in Miami doe and they are my #1 team. Hence da name Canedog.

You can love me or hate me, either or.

Advertisement
Don't get me wrong White is a good little player. Top 50 or so prospect in this years NFL draft. But he's not some top 10 talent like some people claim him to be. That's a bunch of SEC media hype due to him leading the conference in tackles.

I watched his film expecting the second coming of Ray Lewis, he's not even close. Nor is he even in a tier of a Vilma, Beason or a Kuechly (all first rounders). I would be ****ed if my NFL team drafted him in the first round. He's at best a mid second rounder next year (top 50-60 college football player) . I will even illustrate my evaluation of him using a couple of highlights from the Auburn game I watched last night.

Here are markings of that game film below: .09... He doesn't feel/read the gigantic hole to his left by filling it (even though its his gap) and making the tackle, leading to big gain by Johnson (lacks great LB instincts). .58... tries to shuck the fullback and gets pancaked (lacks physicality). 1:34 can't find hole to his left and gets caught in the wash (lacks great LB instincts). 2:50 not quick enough to react and get downhill to the hole to his right get's pancaked by an Auburn line man using one hand as RB goes right by him (lacks instincts and physicality). 3:01 can't find the hole to his left get driven back by the H back upon contact (Lacks physicality). 3:25 finally plays with physicality blows up the FB causes the play to bounce, Why does he not play this way every down? Isn't he a physical specimen weighing 250 or so pounds? 3:35 Next play gets sealed by WR and caught in the wash, leaving a hole for an Auburn first down (lacks physicality). I could go on including the play where he gets absolutely obliterated by Pettway on a blitz but I think you get my point.

Regardless of this game watch him exclusively in others you will see the same thing. Great when he has an alley to the ball and disappears when an blocker gets there hands on him. If your guards can consistently peel of the DL and get there hands on him its over.

Bottom line this isn't going to be a low scoring defensive struggle if Miami plays up to ability. Miami is going to score more than a LSU frat boy at a sorority gang bang.

He definitely will go first round but your criticisms in his play in that film are valid. This isn’t the first game ive watched of there’s last season. In the ole miss, Troy and now this one Their dline doesn’t seem to play in the backfield much or generate a push either

Is White perfect??? No but he will most likely be the best defensive player on the field and that is saying something when you consider the talent both teams have on defense.

You lost me at " He's at best a mid second rounder next year (top 50-60 college football player)."

USA today has him at #17

So CBS, the home and broad casters of SEC games, has him in the top 25. lol

Like I said HYPE, show me film not HYPE. Check the film for your self without those gold and purple glasses.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'll take their input of the armchair qb known as pimpcane1

So you would take the opinion of pencil pushing writer that's probably never seen a football field over an average fan? Good for you.

How do you know I don't evaluate talent at the highest level? Or couldn't get one of these jobs? You have no idea who I am or the connections I have. Would that make you feel different?

He definitely will go first round but your criticisms in his play in that film are valid. This isn’t the first game ive watched of there’s last season. In the ole miss, Troy and now this one Their dline doesn’t seem to play in the backfield much or generate a push either

He may go first round but it would be a mistake IMO. He may grow and develop more this year deserving the hype but so far I'm not seeing it.

I did that once before months ago when someone posted the claim that Georgia was losing 33 scholarship players. Not gonna do the legwork again but I think they had 26 seniors and 3 grad student players. Of the seniors, I think Swilley, Hall, Essex, Courson, Hull, and Payne were are walkons/non-football scholarship players. One or two of the other scholarship seniors were walkons who were awarded a scholarship before their senior year.

I was a Dog. Grew in in Miami doe and they are my #1 team. Hence da name Canedog.

You can love me or hate me, either or.
Dude, their Senior Day game program literally listed 31 senior players. It didn’t include any Rs. Juniors, Juniors, or Rs. Sophomores that also left early. Take your **** L and move on. Quit trying to imply that I I said they were all scholarship players to try to save your ***.

Advertisement
Dude, their Senior Day game program literally listed 31 senior players. It didn’t include any Rs. Juniors, Juniors, or Rs. Sophomores that also left early. Take your **** L and move on. Quit trying to imply that I I said they were all scholarship players to try to save your ***.

I just pointed out that your list of "seniors" included walkons (and grad students) and that lot of the "seniors" who left were players who won't impact Georgia this season. Then Gcane44 challanged me to provide facts to back up my post and I replied to his post. My *** don't need saving.

USA today has him at #17

Same people who had Kaaya going in the first round

Advertisement
I just pointed out that your list of "seniors" included walkons (and grad students) and that lot of the "seniors" who left were players who won't impact Georgia this season. Then Gcane44 challanged me to provide facts to back up my post and I replied to his post. My *** don't need saving.
Nothing you’ve said invalidates what I said. Your entire rebuttal has been a complete waste of time. I never said that all of the players UGA lost were scholarship players.

UGA lost a lot of football players this year. Grad transfers and walk-ons that earn scholarship count. Just like the non-scholly guys and underclassmen who left early.

Losing 33 upperclassmen is going to be felt. Chubb and Michelle, along with the underclassmen who left early... Teams that top heavy in seniors almost always have a dramatic fall off the following year. UGA is going 9-3.

Debate the point if you want, but stop with the pointless bull****. Nobody cares that some of the Seniors who left were grad transfers or former walk-ons.

If you’re going to stick to that stupid *** idea, please, list for the board 33 guys you’d be comfortable dropping from our team at the end of this season and still be confident we win 10 games. Use all the walk-ons and grad transfers you want.

I’ll wait.

Glad you aren't an NFL GM

Just be happy with your good little top 50 player. I look forward to Miami sending his draft stock tumbling with hits like Pettway did to your boy at the 7:05 mark.

Btw, I have read you guys board and the paper tiger comments and overrated talk. You may want to remind those boys Miami played with an inexperienced 73 scholarship players last season (less than a probation riddled Ole miss squad) and lost their top 3 offensive players to injuries last season. This season Miami has 81 with much more experience.

Miami ROLLS your tigers 37-10.

Last edited:
Just be happy with your good little top 50 player. I look forward to Miami sending his draft stock tumbling with hits like Pettway did to your boy at the 7:05 mark.

Btw, I have read you guys board and the paper tiger comments and overrated talk. You may want to remind those boys Miami played with inexperienced 73 scholarship players last season (less than a probation riddled Ole miss squad) and lost their top 3 offensive players to injuries last season. This season Miami has 81 with much more experience.

Miami ROLLS your tigers 37-10.

Oh on many boards Greedy is top 50 too!! Is his draft stock going to tumble too?!?

Advertisement
Back