LSU Fall Practice Info Drop Thread

All you need to see to know LSU is gonna get their *** kicked is tnat theyre on here talking about a guy who hasn’t regularly coordinated games in ten years (cough rich olson cough) and a transfer QB with 39 career passes.

Advertisement
LSU's line has a lot of beef on it. They will be fine and I expect Esminger plan will be to spread the defense at times and pound the rock. If Miami is able to hold their own and keep LSU's offense in 3rd and long then LSU will have trouble scoring. I do believe LSU will wear Miami lines down, but we shall see.
Notre Dame had a way more talented offensive line last year that is much more talented than LSU’s oline this year with a great running game and they weren’t able to wear down our front 7 or do anything close to it whatsoever. Miami’s defense thrives in getting people in 3rd in longs. Now if your offense can convert those consistently then you might have a chance

Advertisement
It’s like the Wild West out here you need thick skin
I got thick skin, not gonna put up with some ***** wanting to fight over football talk, I'll shred his *** up and use him for crawfish bait...

Nahh I dont really care... I will talk more about our line when I make it to work

Advertisement
Sounds like a salty subject, I asked a question, not my fault yall usually have a half empty stadium and dont travel!
Wtf.. dude you're gonna get torn apart here. Unprovoked, untrue things like this, and then calling out others for spelling when you don't know the difference between your and you're. ******* LSU fans that think they're remotely smart. Why is it always the dense duds that come on here before a game?

The worst part is you're gonna have a fit and make a bunch of specious points because when your dumb brain reads things, it gets all ****** garbled in your dumb brain and you assume everyone else is the dumb one. It's you.

Wtf.. dude you're gonna get torn apart here. Unprovoked, untrue things like this, and then calling out others for spelling when you don't know the difference between your and you're. ******* LSU fans that think they're remotely smart. Why is it always the dense duds that come on here before a game?

The worst part is you're gonna have a fit and make a bunch of specious points because when your dumb brain reads things, it gets all ****** garbled in your dumb brain and you assume everyone else is the dumb one. It's you.
If you go back further in this thread you will see where I was talking nothing but football till one of your thug *** fans ran his mouth about some dumb ****, and what I am talking about attendance wise was asked in a question first to see if what I have been reading is true... Now you and your fanbase were asking questions about who to watch for and I answer them, I also stated that there are running backs that are going to prove themselves, and so on... the few of your fans that actually read what I post and answer normal dont seem to think my post are garbage it's just the others who get offended from what I say about what I think our players will do

If you dont mind we can go back to talking about football stuff instead of getting all ****ed wanting to meet in lot 12 and so on over conversation !

Advertisement
If you go back further in this thread you will see where I was talking nothing but football till one of your thug *** fans ran his mouth about some dumb ****, and what I am talking about attendance wise was asked in a question first to see if what I have been reading is true... Now you and your fanbase were asking questions about who to watch for and I answer them, I also stated that there are running backs that are going to prove themselves, and so on... the few of your fans that actually read what I post and answer normal dont seem to think my post are garbage it's just the others who get offended from what I say about what I think our players will do

If you dont mind we can go back to talking about football stuff instead of getting all ****ed wanting to meet in lot 12 and so on over conversation !

I did read it. You asked if our fans travel well and someone responded "The whole fans traveling thing again. Very Original." Wasn't an attack against you. That's when you went off about our home game attendance and claiming we were salty over it. Strawman of the century. We're tired of the same old question from people that have no idea what they're talking about, and try to impugn our fandom at the same time. You started all of this.

It's as trite as someone going to your board and asking you if you guys are inbreds. You'd just roll your eyes. And then that person responds by saying "seems like you're salty. Not my fault half of you are inbreds." Chill. We've heard this stupid thing spouted enough.

Back to the O and D Line depth and size

Offensive Line Starting Players and Rotation players
Class Height Weight
Adrian Magee- Jr. 6'4" 335
Badara Traore- Jr. 6'7" 323
Micheal Smith- So. 6'1" 331
Austin Deculus- So. 6'7" 321
Saahdiq Charles- So. 6'5" 305
garrett Brumfield- Sr. 6'4" 303
Lloyrd Cushenberry- So. 6'4" 309

Chasen Hines- Fr. 6'4" 336
Rory Luke- Jr. 6'4" 273
Cameron Wire- Fr. 6'7" 296
Justin Mikush- Sr. 6'4" 290
Jakori Savage- So. 6'6" 296
Cole Smith- Fr. 6'3" 285
Damien Lewis- Jr. 6'3" 322
Turner Simmers- Sr. 6'6" 304
Don Campbell- So. 6'4" 351

Defensive Line
Rashard Lawrence- Jr. 6'3" 317
Breiden Fehoko- Jr. 6'4" 291
Neil Farrell Jr - So. 6'5" 295
Glen Logan- So. 6'4" 297
Justin Thomas- So. 6'5" 268
Dominic Livingston- Fr. 6'3" 350
Ed Alexander- Jr. 6'3" 331
Tyler Shelvin- Fr. 6'3" 362
Davin Cotton- Fr. 6'4" 279

This isnt all of the Offensive Line and Defensive line roster but good enough for whoever asked about the lines

Advertisement
I did read it. You asked if our fans travel well and someone responded "The whole fans traveling thing again. Very Original." Wasn't an attack against you. That's when you went off about our home game attendance and claiming we were salty over it. Strawman of the century. We're tired of the same old question from people that have no idea what they're talking about, and try to impugn our fandom at the same time. You started all of this.

It's as trite as someone going to your board and asking you if you guys are inbreds. You'd just roll your eyes. And then that person responds by saying "seems like you're salty. Not my fault half of you are inbreds." Chill. We've heard this stupid thing spouted enough.
:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:To the inbred comment... Thats bama bawww!! Them bawws family tree look like a telephone pole!

Last edited:

And sorry for my assumption, just what i have been hearing and then the internet search and seeing this led me to believe it! However i do notice it is all day games and may or may not be meaningless games against lesser opponents.

Attachments

• 1-miami-new-facility-steve-mitchell.jpg
    1-miami-new-facility-steve-mitchell.jpg
    367.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 656617525.jpg
    656617525.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 11
  • ept_sports_ncaaf_experts-125624677-1289065513_medium.jpg
    ept_sports_ncaaf_experts-125624677-1289065513_medium.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 11
  • hurricanes1 (1).jpg
    hurricanes1 (1).jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 10
  • hurricanes1.jpg
    hurricanes1.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 12
  • miami.jpg
    miami.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 12
Your QB and OC are retreads. Really good combination to have misfit castoffs heading.
Hey I agree it can be a catastrophe, at least until we are all proven otherwise... Who knows what it is going to be like... Im sure LSU's first couple of drives are going to be ugly, we just have to hope our defense can hold yall till the cylinders start firing if they ever do...

Advertisement
Back