LSU Fall Practice Info Drop Thread

Advertisement
You are right he isn't. Having an elite defense is a savior that both teams have. If you look at stats, LSU's defense was better overall than Miami. They finished 12th and Miami finished 38th. If any Miami fans think they are going to blow out LSU, I have ocean front property in Arizona. I think the turnover battle will be huge in this game. I know Miami did well in that department last year. That will be a telling stat in this game.

What is the general consensus in regards to reconciling the fact that we blew out the team that you lost to after 2-3 weeks of bowl prep?

I wish I was as confident about this game as some of you.

LSU always has a strong D and aranda is a **** good DC. This game will come down to ROSIER. Hope hes ready to lead!

What is the general consensus in regards to reconciling the fact that we blew out the team that you lost to after 2-3 weeks of bowl prep?

General consensus is not a **** thing. LSU came out flat and ND won on a fluke reception at the end of the game. We had a terrible FG kicker that costs us that game. Guess what we have a new kicker that transferred from another school and he can actually make FG's over 40 yards.

I mean you lost to Pitt who also got beat by Syracuse. The ND game isn't the one that ****ed people off. It was the Troy game. LSU was beat up on the dline that game and you know what? It doesn't matter. It was freaking Troy. That was a good wake up call, but you shouldn't need that to play inspired football.

Advertisement
General consensus is not a **** thing. LSU came out flat and ND won on a fluke reception at the end of the game. We had a terrible FG kicker that costs us that game. Guess what we have a new kicker that transferred from another school and he can actually make FG's over 40 yards.

Ok but a kicker doesn’t make up 33 points, by logical reasoning one could say the difference between UM and LSU going off comps is 36 points. I understand a team coming out flat but given that you guys had 3 weeks of prep that kinda negates that in my mind. After you take the net gains and losses after graduation and recruiting I can see it being closer, but I havent seen any real inflow of landmark talent to make up that 36 point margin.

That ND game has absolute zero bearing on this game which is exactly why the spread is only 2.5.

Wrong. When he met with Urban, Urban didn't flat out tell him you are the starter and Burrow wanted assurance. Then he sat down with his family and ultimately decided the best thing to do was transfer to a university he felt he could start right away. Just because you aren't awarded the starting job at OSU, doesn't mean he couldn't start at many other universities. Look at the qb's Urban has produced in the last 5 years alone.

Makes sense also, since we really don't know many theories that make sense can be floated, or perhaps you have knowledge.

Advertisement
Most of that board seems pretty dull. I realize that we have our share here too, but it seems like they definitely have more. While I have seen many on here claim it will be close or that we even lose, I can count on one hand the amount of them that haven't said anything other than "hurrr durr our defense" or "hurr durr this isn't the 80's anymore" (which is ironic, considering most of them seem to believe they are still in their glory days).

**** LSU and **** TigerDroppings. I am going to be high-stepping all over that ******* trash dump of a forum when it's all said and done. This is a match between two programs going completely opposite directions.

Have you guys actually watched the Spring films on Burrow's time at OSU? He doesn't look all-world, but he looks like a guy with the ability to step up and run a bit (think Syracuse QB) and a guy with a very clean release. He fit a number of passes into windows - and some of this was 2 years ago. I'll defer to OSU people who've seen him more, but that's what the plays on the actual videos show.
Against back ups Lu.
Sorry bruh you played ball
LSU starting running back with be Clyde Edwards he’s very versatile
BUT IS HE GOOD? let me go watch some film.

Advertisement
Some LB named Tyler Taylor just got suspended indiefintely and being investigated for robbery. Not sure what their depth chart looks like but saw it on Twitter.

Advertisement
What were Blue, Hill, Ridley, Hilliard, Magee, Moore, Ware and Williams, who are all LSU backs currently on NFL rosters? Thanks.

/Homer was a "low" 4 star btw

Dude can you just go and be an Lsu Fan. Your on here trying to tell Miami fans about rbs. What are you 12?. Who gives a f about any of them bums listed?. lol which one of them are worth a sh*t in the nfl anyway?.

Advertisement
Back