LSU Fall Practice Info Drop Thread

Anyone that thinks LSU is suspending anyone for week 1 is smoking that Cajun stuff. You’ll see them sit out week 2.
Absolutely. All jokes aside (choke them up to pregame jitters, me included), they do have the desire to win this game, and will gameplan to do so. We just have to be focused, take our opportunities with winning attitude, score early, create turnovers, and play all four quarters. I can’t see it happening any other way.

Advertisement
Besides, rumors are just rumors. Nobody worth their salt should ever be counting on those eggs hatching. Best to be playing our game, whistle to whistle.

So confident to be a team that has not won 10 games in 5 years. So confident that they have to come on our board and spout a bunch of meaningless stats to try to convince themselves and us that they will win... LOL!

That weak a&& roster, retarded HC and best of all - the unity as a result of their preseason Players Only Meeting is what is going to get them the W.

These boys are on a 5-year slide and have not even bottomed out yet - Corch O will make sure that more suck is yet to be achieved. Their fans are in for a rude awakening. Seen this movie before!
Notice all of their stats are in D they can’t say one reason other than “our guys are talented” why their offense will do anything.

Advertisement

As I’ve been saying it’s more of a gap when Miami is on defense vs LSU offense compared to when LSU is on defense vs Miami offense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back