LSU DC talks preparing for Miami

Advertisement
Every $ spent is cancelled out and then some by the fact that their Head Corch has the IQ of brain damaged emu.

View attachment 61044

Orgeron made 3.5 million in base salary last year and is back this year so ... he must be doing something right.
I liked him when he coached here (d coordinator I think?) He was passionately intense with a twang and a good recruiter.
Will be a tough game. Hopefully Canes come out on top.

If we lose to LSU it's probably because a certain QB couldn't hit open targets. LSU is going to play us exactly like Pitt did. Just hope Rosier misses, and don't let anyone else beat them.
So Aranda is going to abandon his 3-4 for Narduzzi’s Quarters?

Okay.

Advertisement
It’s really amazing that people treat like LSU like theyre a juggernaut. They haven’t won 10 games since 2013.

They are similar to Miami in years like 2010.
******* A. LSU has been circling the drain since Saban left. We are miles better than they are. They remind me perfectly of us under Golden year 3, except losing to Troy is infinitely worse than losing to Cincinnati.

So Aranda is going to abandon his 3-4 for Narduzzi’s Quarters?

Okay.
It's called game planning, not system changing. They will try to make Rosier beat them by completing passes he struggles completing.

Advertisement
It's called game planning, not system changing. They will try to make Rosier beat them by completing passes he struggles completing.
We have 5 tailbacks over 200 LBs with an average 247 composite score of .9300, as well as 2 fullbacks over 240, and 2 of the top 5 TEs this past cycle.

God help them if they gameplan around Malik Rosier.

We have 5 tailbacks over 200 LBs with an average 247 composite score of .9300, as well as 2 fullbacks over 240, and 2 of the top 5 TEs this past cycle.

God help them if they gameplan around Malik Rosier.
Yep. We are vastly more talented than we were last season.

Its not difficult to gameplan against this offense if Malik is the QB. They have a tough front seven and an inexperienced secondary going up against our makeshift OL and top receiving group but very inaccurate QB.

Benji Brown was on the Big 3 Rollup and mentioned that Wisconsin, Pittsburgh, and Clemson all did what other teams wouldn't do and that was get physical with our receivers constantly. Basically said if Rosier's accuracy doesn't improve, most teams will just send the house while their DBs press our's and if Rosier is able to complete a pass then "God bless". He also said that if Malik was asked to make that last pass against FSU ten times, he would only be able to do it four or five which was interesting imo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Next time they bring in coaches like this past spring, take Richt and Brown aside and how about you draw them up a couple of your best plays on the back of a napkin. That way we can have a little of your genius in the offensive game plan. ;)
How 'bout you get off my d!ck and stop responding to every post I make.
At some point within the past few years I must've corrected you or made you feel stupid because you literally follow me around this ***** waiting for an opportunity to contradict something I say with smart-*** remarks. You and like 2 or 3 of the same peons. You have a legitimate agenda against ol' Beardy. What's your deal homeboy?
Get yourself some ****** and let it go.

Last edited:
How 'bout you get off my d!ck and stop responding to every post I make.
At some point within the past few years I must've corrected you or made you feel stupid because you literally follow me around this ***** waiting for an opportunity to contradict something I say with smart-*** remarks. You and like 2 or 3 of the same peons. You have a legitimate agenda against ol' Beardy. What's your deal homeboy?
Get yourself some ****** and let it go.

You need to go rub one out, you sound all tense.

Or the older you get the more sensitive you’re getting.You're starting to sound like some old drama queen. I’ve maybe responded on 3 of your bullshlt porsts ever, so settle down there.

But it looks like you and this other guy are about to get engaged. Congratulations.

Dude, you stay on my d!ck. What's your deal?
Lighten up, it was a joke and lots of us thought it was funny.
Lil' miserable baby.

Cause you can't run press-Quarters behind an odd front?

It’s because you’re a high school coach constantly implying that every slip up by our team is a direct result of our coaches not knowing what the fvck they’re doing.

Nobody denies that you know your way around a chalk board, but you’re coming off like a computer nerd spitting acronyms and technical jargon trying to sound intellectually superior rather than actually making a point.

Of course you can run Quarters out of an odd front, but that wasn’t the point. There is an incorrect notion on this board, kept alive mainly by people who ought to know better, that Pitt did something special to Hold our tailbacks to 16 yards and force Rosier to attempt 45 passes. They didn’t. They didn’t stuff 8 or 9 guys into the box. They ran their base defense, or a very slight variation, on every play—Cover 4/Quarters.

This wasn’t some new scheme they drew up special to exploit Malik’s accuracy issues or Richt’s play calling. It was the same defense they ran on just about every play the entire season. It’s the same defense that got them a 4-7 record, and the 60th ranked run defense.

We just plain suck running the football. We had the 79th best rush offense—115th if you remove Rosier’s 480 yards. Aranda and LSU aren’t about to adopt a new defensive philosophy to slow down the Nation’s 115th best rushing attack.

We were down right awful run blocking last season, and not being able to run the football severely limits what you can do on offense. You have to figure out some way to get 3 or 4 yards on 1st down to stay ahead of the sticks, and when you can’t run the ball, that means a **** ton of short passes.

Pitt didn’t gameplan to take away our run game. They took away the quick, short passes knowing full well how bad we sucked running the football.

But you’re a coach. I’m sure you know all this.

You didn’t use to be this way. You used to actually post decent, insightful material. Maybe it’s just the off-season. Maybe being a film junkie causes you to nitpick. Whatever it is, more often than not you look right past the obvious trying to find a flaw in the coaching.

If everyone else has 85 players, but you only get 70, your depth isn’t going to be as good as everyone else’s. You rarely notice depth until you don’t have it. Until you have to run your base 4-3 against 4 wide because you don’t have enough bodies at DB who know what to do and can tackle to run nickel or dime.

Depth issues aren’t always backups getting lost in coverage. A lot of times it’s just the starters not performing up to their ability due to fatigue. It’s your o-line getting pushed around by an inferior d-line. It’s having to have a DE play TE.

Let me have 15 of your rotational players, 3 of your best starters, and make you play 10 games without a break, and let’s see if you go 9-1.

Advertisement
Back