LSU DC talks preparing for Miami

Paranos

All-ACC
One of the biggest things that separates the $EC teams from everyone else is their support staff budget, Dave Aranda talks about how LSU Analysts spend 2 weeks a month on Miami.

They have even talked to coaches who Miami played last year ( I am gonna guess that would be the Wisconsin staff, since Aranda came from Wisconsin).

Advertisement
Every $ spent is cancelled out and then some by the fact that their Head Corch has the IQ of brain damaged emu.

b523217f38803302f74705aa3bf553a3_400x400.jpeg

Advertisement
Wow color me surprised that they are really pouring rescources into studying for this game that is nationally televised with a coaching staff that has a lot to prove top to bottom lol

Them boys are coaching to make sure they are still living in the houses they have currently I would be spending around the same time too!

Wow color me surprised that they are really pouring rescources into studying for this game that is nationally televised with a coaching staff that has a lot to prove top to bottom lol

Them boys are coaching to make sure they are still living in the houses they have currently I would be spending around the same time too!

Aranda has guaranteed contract so he is golden regardless of this season's outcome.

Go Canes

This is a bad game to start with (SECs approach to line play both sides of the ball) given the unsettledness of our O-line, and DTs. But first OOC games can be forgiving in a long season if you improve or run off a hot streak.

Advertisement
Plan all you want. The video says multiple times "we struggled last year." So they may have the best laid plans in all of college football, but if the team can't execute then these million dollar coaches are going to cry in their cereal the next morning.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Corch Orgeron looks like he sees dead people. Like all the time.

Corch Aranda has the look of a guy that’s barely one step ahead of a mob enforcer and money collector.

Advertisement
Back