LSU DC talks preparing for Miami

Advertisement
I am cautiously optimistic that having a bruiser who will run a ***** over in front of Homer Lind and Dallas will be the missing link since we are still a ways off on the OL
I’m sorry but fullback is a very physical position, I’m in wait and see move for realus George to see how he does In August just because of the nature of the position.

I’m sorry but fullback is a very physical position, I’m in wait and see move for realus George to see how he does In August just because of the nature of the position.
And I wouldn’t be surprised if Choc Gray opens the season at FB#1. He’s certainly got the build for it, and has much more experience in the system.

Realus is going to be a monster for us, but I think sliding Choc over in the spring will alleviate the need for him to contribute right away.

Advertisement
I don't know about you but I'm tired of us not winning Rangz!
FGs from inside the 5 ain’t gonna cut it, Cap’n.

Rewatched the Duke game yesterday. Rosier completed a pass down to the 3.

On 1st and goal from the 3, holding.

1st and goal from the 13, shotgun 3 wide, QB draw for 13 yards.

2nd goal from the 6 inch line, 11 personnel, hurry up QB sneak stuffed for no gain.

3rd and goal from the 6 inch line, Corey Gainor checks in at FB for 21 personnel, Mark Walton dropped for a 4 yard loss.

4th and 4. FG.

3 plays inside the 3 against ******* Dook, and we can’t hammer it home. Never have I been so disappointed during a 31-6 win...I straight busted a nut when we inked the #1 FB.

Advertisement
For the record, I never stated that a fullback was going to save the season. However, having a good fullback who can clear some space, especially for a deep and talented backfield like ours, can move the chains and turn 3 and outs into 8 and 10 play drives. Our defense seemed like it was on the field a lot last year. **** near cost us the Syracuse game.

Both against Toledo and VT we had the ball within the 5 yard line early in the game and could not punch it in. Toledo we settled for 3 and VT was turnover on downs. OL needs to take the next step.

FGs from inside the 5 ain’t gonna cut it, Cap’n.

Rewatched the Duke game yesterday. Rosier completed a pass down to the 3.

On 1st and goal from the 3, holding.

1st and goal from the 13, shotgun 3 wide, QB draw for 13 yards.

2nd goal from the 6 inch line, 11 personnel, hurry up QB sneak stuffed for no gain.

3rd and goal from the 6 inch line, Corey Gainor checks in at FB for 21 personnel, Mark Walton dropped for a 4 yard loss.

4th and 4. FG.

3 plays inside the 3 against ******* Dook, and we can’t hammer it home. Never have I been so disappointed during a 31-6 win...I straight busted a nut when we inked the #1 FB.

We've had good FB's here and still were below average inside the 5yd line.

FB is the LEAST of our goal line problems. **** you can **** near throw any G back there and do the same fkn job inside the 5 including catching the occasional dump off.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We've had good FB's here and still were below average inside the 5yd line.

FB is the LEAST of out goal line problems. **** you can **** near throw any G back there and do the same fkn job inside the 5 including catching the occasional dump off.
This. Need the OL to man the **** up and get some push in the trenches

This. Need the OL to man the **** up and get some push in the trenches
I get what @Cane Dynasty is saying. A FB isn't going to improve the situation that much by himself. I just have a feeling that we're going to be a little more talented and seasoned along the O-line, and that we've got some serious TE competition on campus that's either going to be playing or making that upperclassman group of Nancies play better.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back