LSU Away Game Ticket Availability for Hurricane Club Members

Looking at seats in C110 or C310.

Anybody have any thoughts on lower club level vs mezzanine club level?

Concern with lower club is having the screen feel like sitting in the front row of a movie.

Concern with mezzanine club level is that I don't want to cheap out for $100 a ticket less and be disappointed with the distance to the field.

Where are you looking? StubHub?

Advertisement
I ******* hate LSU and their racist fans. I wouldn't go this game if you paid me, because I'd end up in jail. I spent four years surrounded by them. Did I mention I hate them?
lsuflag.jpg

Advertisement
C311 is through UM for $300 per ticket for rows 18+.

C111 is through ticket site at $450-500 per ticket depending on row.

I got my tickets the first day available in same section but first row (17 rows down from you) I guess close to the 45 yd line. Great sight lines.

My own personal preference is that lower seats have sight lines that are too shallow. You’re closer to the action. But the trade off is the angle. That’s my own personal preference.

I don’t like the too high either.

That’s why my season tickets are in the 200s. If I were to have season tix in the 100s or lower level at HRS I would have the highest row possible. That’s me. Obviously some people like the low seats.

New Orleans. I've never been to Dallas, only Houston and San Antonio.

Yea, I mean the game against LSU is in Dallas but I’m pretty sure it will be about at least 70% LSU fans in that stadium. I’m siting on the canes side so it should be mostly canes around me, but overall will be surrounded by yellow and purple swamp rats.

Yea, I mean the game against LSU is in Dallas but I’m pretty sure it will be about at least 70% LSU fans in that stadium. I’m siting on the canes side so it should be mostly canes around me, but overall will be surrounded by yellow and purple swamp rats.

I thought you meant any tips on going to Dallas, but know I see any tips on being around LSU fans. Yeah, just expect a lot of 7 year olds to yell Tiger Bait in your face and flick you off, but if you're white, you should be fine overall. I literally watched and heard LSU fans yell racial slurs at their own black CF in baseball, and anti-Semitic stuff at Tulane's CF. I had cups thrown at me in Tiger Stadium from the upper deck and all kinds of crap. It was like being at a Mexican soccer game.

I thought you meant any tips on going to Dallas, but know I see any tips on being around LSU fans. Yeah, just expect a lot of 7 year olds to yell Tiger Bait in your face and flick you off, but if you're white, you should be fine overall. I literally watched and heard LSU fans yell racial slurs at their own black CF in baseball, and anti-Semitic stuff at Tulane's CF. I had cups thrown at me in Tiger Stadium from the upper deck and all kinds of crap. It was like being at a Mexican soccer game.

Why were they throwing stuff at you? Are you AA or a player? Or did you have a canes shirt on?

Jesus, that’s some shlt. I’d be swinging at people. ****. I feel bad for you.

The most questionable shlt I ever had happen to me was in Gainesville like ten years ago for the Tebow game when a group of us went. Mixed group. Different ages, ethnicities, males, females, etc. Walking to their ****hole stadium we heard several remarks that had I not been with more mature and reserved people would have been answered with more directly.

Advertisement
Why were they throwing stuff at you? Are you AA or a player? Or did you have a canes shirt on?

The most questionable shlt I ever had happen to me was in Gainesville like ten years ago for the Tebow game when a group of us went. Mixed group. Different ages, ethnicities, males, females, etc. Walking to their ****hole stadium we heard several remarks that had I not been with more mature and reserved people would have been answered with more directly.
Oh...I believe it.....I live in Orlando...how I'm not in Prison for life, during Teabags days is remarkable...

No, but I went to Tulane for undergrad, and they do that to Tulane fans.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back