LSU 2018

MIAMICANES15

Redshirt Freshman
This game just gives me the feeling of when we can the U has returned to prominence. It almost seems scripted. We fell out of prominence after that Peach Bowl drubbing and wouldn't it seem perfect to make a statement of a national stage by beating LSU that we back? Ahmonn Shaq Pickney JJ Zach will be juniors, Perry (or whoever wins the battle) will be a 2nd year QB, Trajan, Deejay, DJJ and them dawgs gonna be ready to help even more as sophomores, and a potentially unbelievable 2018 class will be playing with another Blades and 5 star RB that will likely start as a freshman in Lingard. I know it's awhile away but doesn't that just get you guys pumped as cane fans?

Advertisement
There are a lot teams that we need to pay back. LSU is one of them. Clemson is another (although i aint too mad about it since they got Golhden fired). FSU of course. UNC. And then Notre Dame. We could pay back all of these teams over the next two years.

Advertisement
What will the DL look like in '18?

Man if we return some of these juniors we'll be straight af

Will be Richt's first true challenge to see if he can have his team focused after winning the 2017 national title.

Advertisement
This game just gives me the feeling of when we can the U has returned to prominence. It almost seems scripted. We fell out of prominence after that Peach Bowl drubbing and wouldn't it seem perfect to make a statement of a national stage by beating LSU that we back? Ahmonn Shaq Pickney JJ Zach will be juniors, Perry (or whoever wins the battle) will be a 2nd year QB, Trajan, Deejay, DJJ and them dawgs gonna be ready to help even more as sophomores, and a potentially unbelievable 2018 class will be playing with another Blades and 5 star RB that will likely start as a freshman in Lingard. I know it's awhile away but doesn't that just get you guys pumped as cane fans?
Completely agree. My other hope is it's not a down year for them next year. Seems like when we get these big games on our schedule that we are psyched about and we win it comes in a down year for that program. Oklahoma and Florida are the 2 examples that come to mind for me personally.

I go to school on Louisiana and because of it I hate everything LSU they really think they play better football and have more NFL talent than south florida.. It is unacceptable to lose this game in my eyes

Advertisement
Look at the lines. If at least 1 or 2 of DTs stays for their senior year, we'll be monster at DL to go with the Bermuda Triangle. I think LSU's QB will be running scared, and no Fournette back there, though they always have exceptional RBs.

The offensive side of the ball is where we need some work. The vets will be St Louis, Gauthier, Brown, hopefully Milo can get there. Regardless, we'll be dependent on this 2017 class (Donaldson, et al) to hold the line against that LSU defense. Felder and Searels are going to have to earn their paychecks between now and then for true sophomores to last 4 quarters, much less manhandle them. We have the talent, but it's a race against the clock starting right now. Can Donaldson and team hold the line and create space for Homer, Burns and Lingard?

Advertisement
Look at the lines. If at least 1 or 2 of DTs stays for their senior year, we'll be monster at DL to go with the Bermuda Triangle. I think LSU's QB will be running scared, and no Fournette back there, though they always have exceptional RBs.

The offensive side of the ball is where we need some work. The vets will be St Louis, Gauthier, Brown, hopefully Milo can get there. Regardless, we'll be dependent on this 2017 class (Donaldson, et al) to hold the line against that LSU defense. Felder and Searels are going to have to earn their paychecks between now and then for true sophomores to last 4 quarters, much less manhandle them. We have the talent, but it's a race against the clock starting right now. Can Donaldson and team hold the line and create space for Homer, Burns and Lingard?

1st paragraph you nailed it and to piggy back it Guice might be the best running back in college and he will be gone too. The offense will be fine with all that speed on the outside. Homer is a different bread than what we've had and adding a 5 star with track speed doesnt hurt. The biggest question and I know its kinda important is QB, but when you have playmakers all around you it makes your life easier.

Will be Richt's first true challenge to see if he can have his team focused after winning the 2017 national title.

I"m not worried about the team focus.

I'm worried about his stubborn, limited play calling.

It's almost as if you stopped watching the games at 4-4.

****, he actually opened it up more against ND, but the defense essentially spotted them 17 before they woke the fvck up (not to unfairly blame them considering they were the stronger side of the ball this year, but it's true).

1st paragraph you nailed it and to piggy back it Guice might be the best running back in college and he will be gone too. The offense will be fine with all that speed on the outside. Homer is a different bread than what we've had and adding a 5 star with track speed doesnt hurt. The biggest question and I know its kinda important is QB, but when you have playmakers all around you it makes your life easier.

White bread? Multi-grain like Kayaa?

Advertisement
Back