DubCaliCane
Alum
- Joined
- Jun 9, 2017
- Messages
- 718
Herbie compared us to Saban Alabama. We good y’all.
No Herbie said it multiple times. And got other things wrong. He's struggling.Sounded like they were talking about the trend of Miami having good transfer qbs and said Ward, Mendoza and now Mensah but I assumed I misheard them lol
This crap has to stop. They don't hate us.
???? What games do you watch— that d-bag is full of backhanded compliments if any— he’s always looking for some muscle thing to take us over about— he is a hater bro—Fowler is usually pro Miami.
They did give us one when the guy barely touched him. But then when he almost got his helmet, knocked off they didn't call it.I thought this thread was about refs ignoring shots at Mensah's head
It’s you, they don’t hate us, you’re taking too much personal. They called a decent game, end of story.Is it me or was Chris Fowler taking jabs at Miami all Mf’ing night ? Dude. We get it. You hate the mighty Orange and Green. Now stfu.
See, you take a honest evaluation and automatically turn it into "they hate us".So you think calling Mensah a free agent is cool ?
So . . . they just hate YOU?
Needs to stick with his cooking/baking showsJesse Palmer is a throbbing hemorrhoid.
I love it, motivates us since the 80’sThis crap has to stop. They don't hate us.
I heard him called a mercenary by Palmer earlierSo you think calling Mensah a free agent is cool ?
I just mentioned this. I was like dude is that necessary ? I don’t hear them saying that about other schools. That said the media has been on our ****s pretty hard even when sometimes I thought it was a bit muchActually they do. End of the Missouri game Jesse Palmer was referring to Mensah as a “mercenary qb” as if both QBs in the game he was calling weren’t transfers.
If I’m not mistaken, Herbie lives in Nashville.Doesnt he live in Miami? Lol
Always seems like he has some good insight while also hating us at the same time.
Well friend…..he….. kinda….. is!So you think calling Mensah a free agent is cool ?