DubCaliCane Alum Joined Jun 9, 2017 Messages 718 Today at 12:41 AM #41 Herbie compared us to Saban Alabama. We good y’all.
Trav Redshirt Freshman Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 8,068 Today at 2:20 AM #42 TP803 said: Sounded like they were talking about the trend of Miami having good transfer qbs and said Ward, Mendoza and now Mensah but I assumed I misheard them lol Click to expand... No Herbie said it multiple times. And got other things wrong. He's struggling.
TP803 said: Sounded like they were talking about the trend of Miami having good transfer qbs and said Ward, Mendoza and now Mensah but I assumed I misheard them lol Click to expand... No Herbie said it multiple times. And got other things wrong. He's struggling.
mosthated305 Sophomore Joined Sep 25, 2024 Messages 1,342 53 minutes ago #43 Doesnt he live in Miami? Lol Always seems like he has some good insight while also hating us at the same time.
Doesnt he live in Miami? Lol Always seems like he has some good insight while also hating us at the same time.