Low Key Shots

Did anyone notice Herbstriet saying Mendoza as one of the three year QB for miami?
Sounded like they were talking about the trend of Miami having good transfer qbs and said Ward, Mendoza and now Mensah but I assumed I misheard them lol
 
These MFer's are pro "I'mma keep my **** job". They talk to have something to talk about. Otherwise, the audience would be talking to each other on message boards about a player's hot mom or sister. when that ad revenue starts to thin out, they are out of a job. So when a team is getting blown out, they have to keep the audience engaged....by ragebaiting. lol
 
Can’t remember other teams getting transfers called out as much as we do… it’s college football it’s the norm yet for us it needs to be yelled

Or talking about Toure being in his 8th year… it’s been beaten to death already. IU was pretty much an NFL practice squad roster on average age yet that was never a focal point

My main chirps
 
Back
Top