Loved everything I saw today

Advertisement
Don't know what to make of the 2nd half. Perry had a lot of second teamers in there, but he looked pretty meh. Bad pick, etc. Experience will be good.

Play calling was aggressive throughout - we win by 40 if we stick with the run.

Young ones not ready for prime time on defense.

Don't know what to make of the 2nd half. Perry had a lot of second teamers in there, but he looked pretty meh. Bad pick, etc. Experience will be good.

He looked about 10x better than Rosier. Not sure what you were watching. A couple of bad decisions but the dude looked good.

They scored garbage points against a bunch of freshman

Not worried at all

This game is 48-0 if Richt didn't feel sorry for butch

Advertisement
Richt called the dawgs off waaaaaaay to soon.

The University of Miami has ZERO business losing the second half a ball game to FI facking U! I don't care how many backups were in. It's unacceptable, and further illustrates how nice of a guy Richt truly is.

Step on their f'ing throats and light up the scoreboard. **** shame. I feel bad for the kids, tbh. They didn't deserve to win by 14 against that craptastic squad. I hope the first team D gives those backups the business for that embarrassment of a performance in the 2nd .

You’re smoking cat urine

GIF image 4.gif

Advertisement
I can't get over Richt's timing on running a reverse with Pope on THIRD AND GOAL.

First time this mf'er runs a reverse and it's there?!?!?

Loved what I saw from Carter and Gurvan today

Those 2 with JJ and Redwine are a legit group.

Also **** we are deep at WR and RB.

Oh and Brevin Jordan is a man child

Advertisement

WTF are talking about ? He was out there for the 1st time as a redshirt freshman and was sensational. I wasn't a Rosier hater at all and like the kid but Perry is by far the most gifted QB we have had in 20 years. Not even a question.

Wtf are you talking about , **** near that entire post is wrong.

Advertisement
Minus the last 5 minutes but that is what happens with 3rd string QBs and 4th string defenders sometimes . WE have a QB and I can't wait for him to play with Richards and Thomas!

Asking for a friend: You liked those 3 punts/29 yard average?

I watched the Charlotte High punter in a game against Ft Myers last night have a 51 yard average (No shanks).

Two seasons now, and it may have cost us the LSU game (LSU's punter is 3rd in the nation 47 yd average). We are averaging five punts a game, so this will come back to bite us in the a$$ in a close game. Its why you don't find many punters whose game avearges begin with a 2, actually punting in the NC2A.

Looked good in the first half, better than Rosier has looked. Should start Thursday. But in the red zone, I'd rather have Rosier. Perry is a good scrambler, but Rosier's running is a weapon he doesn't have.

Perry got locked in to some receivers, just like Rosier does.

Advertisement
Back