Loved everything I saw today

Richt called the dawgs off waaaaaaay to soon.

The University of Miami has ZERO business losing the second half a ball game to FI facking U! I don't care how many backups were in. It's unacceptable, and further illustrates how nice of a guy Richt truly is.

Step on their f'ing throats and light up the scoreboard. **** shame. I feel bad for the kids, tbh. They didn't deserve to win by 14 against that craptastic squad. I hope the first team D gives those backups the business for that embarrassment of a performance in the 2nd .
The game was a blowout and we turned it into a scrimmage.

I'd much rather those young players get game time than us beat FIU by 50.

It was literally never a contest. Who cares about style points?

Advertisement

The University of Miami has ZERO business losing the second half a ball game to FI facking U! I don't care how many backups were in. It's unacceptable, and further illustrates how nice of a guy Richt truly is.

Step on their f'ing throats and light up the scoreboard. **** shame. I feel bad for the kids, tbh. They didn't deserve to win by 14 against that craptastic squad. I hope the first team D gives those backups the business for that embarrassment of a performance in the 2nd .

He didn't call off the dogs on offense. We were passing throughout. He ran a reverse in the red zone and went for in on fourth down up 31-0

You do realize we have another game in 5 days, right?

Advertisement

we have a short week and a conference game on thursday. probably cared more about coming out with no injuries since the game was long over by the time the 3s and 4s made it in. it's not a big deal.

Agree
Still happy about what I saw. Canes are good. A force to be reckoned with.
Watch what we do against ACC.

Advertisement
Wish I saw some downfield throws to stretch the field. IIRC none in the first half aside the Hartley catch to close 2nd quarter.

I'm OK with the young guys playing even if it meant giving up 17 points. Alot of the incoming DBs played along with WRs. Could afford it now, maybe not have another opportunity later to do so.

I like the point someone said on it being a short week. Very true.

Also not putting Rosier back in was a plus (not knocking the kid, gave us a 10 win season last year while Nkosi learned).

The game was a blowout and we turned it into a scrimmage.

I'd much rather those young players get game time than us beat FIU by 50.

It was literally never a contest. Who cares about style points?

I don't care much for style points. I do care that we got beat in the second half. I care about that A LOT. It simply doesn't translate, regardless of how green our kids are. Should have never been THAT close.

we have a short week and a conference game on thursday. probably cared more about coming out with no injuries since the game was long over by the time the 3s and 4s made it in. it's not a big deal.

I completely agree with that, which is the wise thing to do. I just can't rationalize losing a half of football to FIU. It simply doesn't translate.

Advertisement
I don't care much for style points. I do care that we got beat in the second half. I care about that A LOT. It simply doesn't translate, regardless of how green our kids are. Should have never been THAT close.
That just highlights how far we've got to go.

I can’t believe how fcking btchy some of you are.

I wasn’t one to overly criticize Richt for not playing Perry- dude hadn’t done anything to make me think he was better than PeRosier. But fck sakes, give the guy his due. Perry can in and threw balls you know Rosier can’t. He did what was asked and looked good doing it.

But can we be happy about that? Nooooo...

Fckers are either complaining that Perry threw an INT or that Richt didn’t play him earlier. You guys just can’t enjoy anything can you?

That wasn’t an amazing performance, but Perry did the things Rosier can’t...and isn’t that what we’ve been asking for?

Go fcking complain somewhere else, I’ve seen the future. It won’t be smooth, but it will be better. So take your perfection-needing asses somewhere else and let me enjoy this sht.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back