Love this U

reg

Sophomore
What's up Canesinsight crew? I am stoked about fall camp beginning in a few days. So much so, I had to drop this for the crew. I literally just recorded and uploaded it about 20 minutes ago.

Most of it is addressed to the masses, but a minute or so is for this board.

Hope you enjoy!

[video=youtube_share;1YPV2EDRLAA]https://youtu.be/1YPV2EDRLAA[/video]

Advertisement
Reg preachin' and teaching' in my dentist's waiting room. Strong like bull, friend.

I appreciate it man. I had to make sure to show love to this board. Can't show love to this board without mentioning the living legend!

Happy Birthday reg

Loved it...only part I want out is the "brick by brick" line. Gives me flashbacks of Golden speak

Advertisement
Reg preachin' and teaching' in my dentist's waiting room. Strong like bull, friend.

I appreciate it man. I had to make sure to show love to this board. Can't show love to this board without mentioning the living legend!

It would have been unamerican not to show the Legend some love. Good to see you're such a devout patriot and real Cane.

What's up Canesinsight crew? I am stoked about fall camp beginning in a few days. So much so, I had to drop this for the crew. I literally just recorded and uploaded it about 20 minutes ago.

Hope you enjoy!

Spoken Word! It's All About The U!

Hope you enjoy!

Spoken Word! It's All About The U!
Bravo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T817A using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Happy Birthday reg

Loved it...only part I want out is the "brick by brick" line. Gives me flashbacks of Golden speak

Thanks for the birthday wishes, it's actually on August 1st (first day of fall camp).

Was "brick by brick" a Golden thing? If so and had I known, I would have never put it in the piece. Lol.

Happy early BDay [MENTION=10511]reg[/MENTION]!!!

Appreciate the shout out my man!

This was really dope bro, I know we fans are always at each other on the board here, but one thing that should never be lost is that most of us all really love this U.

Fall camp coming in a few days & the season can't get here soon enough, I think we're in for a **** of ride this year.

#ItsAllAboutTheU !

Well done sir. I expect the worst from these videos but I didn't cringe.

Respect !!

Advertisement
Happy Birthday reg

Thanks for the birthday wishes, it's actually on August 1st (first day of fall camp).

Was "brick by brick" a Golden thing? If so and had I known, I would have never put it in the piece. Lol.
To be fair Duke said it a few times, so you're good.

I'm gonna watch here in a bit but respect for putting it out there. Having the guts to just put it out there ain't easy.

Advertisement
Happy early BDay [MENTION=10511]reg[/MENTION]!!!

Appreciate the shout out my man!

This was really dope bro, I know we fans are always at each other on the board here, but one thing that should never be lost is that most of us all really love this U.

Fall camp coming in a few days & the season can't get here soon enough, I think we're in for a **** of ride this year.

#ItsAllAboutTheU !

I appreciate the love, my man! However, all I did was drop a few lines. You add a lot of value to this site, every day! Much respect!

Fabulous! Happy early birthday from the Dominican Republic and thanks for the shout out to RVA and Gator Tears. We're all shooting for the same goal. Way to represent strong for all of us and this []_[].

Advertisement
Back